Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What alternatives are there to Putlocker to watch AHS?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
ryanripley
On 14/09/2016 at 10:44 PM, monster78619 said:

Doesn't work here in UK :giveup:

use mirror sites, i can get into putlocker in the UK

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

use mirror sites, i can get into putlocker in the UK

I can now, at the time I couldn't use it and neither could a group of friends. But I'll remember this for future, thanks 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• 2 weeks later...
XoxoDonatella
On 9/13/2016 at 1:28 PM, monster78619 said:

For Hotel, I watched the episodes on the Thursday on putlocker as I live in UK and don't have channels that show it. Now Putlocker is gone, do you know of any alternatives that I would be able to watch season 6 on? 

I know that this is a really old post but hope it helps.  

I highly recommend the program called Kodi.  You can customize the app (windows,  jailbroken iOS,  and android platforms,  to name a few).

My favorite "add on" is called Exodus.  This program literally lets you watch any TV  show and movie ever in existence.  You can search movies by genre,  year,  bootlegs that are still in theaters,  etc.  You can also search for movies and TV shows from specific artists.  It'd a great app.  

You can find it through Google,  as well as instructions to add on the extension "exodus" 

But if you're still interested,  and have questions,  feel free to DM 😊😊

Luke78619
7 hours ago, XoxoDonatella said:

I know that this is a really old post but hope it helps.  

I highly recommend the program called Kodi.  You can customize the app (windows,  jailbroken iOS,  and android platforms,  to name a few).

My favorite "add on" is called Exodus.  This program literally lets you watch any TV  show and movie ever in existence.  You can search movies by genre,  year,  bootlegs that are still in theaters,  etc.  You can also search for movies and TV shows from specific artists.  It'd a great app.  

You can find it through Google,  as well as instructions to add on the extension "exodus" 

But if you're still interested,  and have questions,  feel free to DM 😊😊

Great! thanks :hug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

beverlyhills

Fmovies, they have every series and movie in HD too :classy:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Archived