💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

HausOfLucas

Other Performance details

• Americano will be performed in a ññ‚¬Å“flamenco styleññ‚¬.

Scource: http://ultimategaga.net/?p=792

Not in that order for sure. They were heard rehearsed in that order. At MB rehearsals she just skipped around with different songs.

thank god for that place holder

because i can't watch the live stream

i have school for tomorrow

:sweat:

thanks Haus of Jono :)

gotharunway.com

Give me Bloody Mary immediately. 10 hours 30mins to go!

:hungry:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

HorheiFernandez

I mean, rock-infused GH, flamenco Americano, complete and uncensored Bad Kids...I feel this is what the album should have been. It's so close, y'all. :cry:

What if 'flamenco Americano' is the mariachi techno vers.

Dying of excitement rn.

bM4Vr.gif

Not in that order for sure. They were heard rehearsed in that order. At MB rehearsals she just skipped around with different songs.

Hopefuly. I dont think I like the setlist like that even though it was missing songs.

Edited by GANGBANG

heavymlover

I mean, rock-infused GH, flamenco Americano, complete and uncensored Bad Kids...I feel this is what the album should have been. It's so close, y'all. :cry:

I've heard two versions of the Americano flamenco style. Is it the style of the choreography or the style of the song? Because the song already has a flamenco vibe behind the mariachi.

Forrest Gump

Placeholders are a really good idea because you can easily find the video for a performance. It'll help a lot later on if people want to watch the whole concert without having the need to surf through the pages.

Nice job :clap:

or update them in the OP...

HausOfJono

I don't really wanna add rumors to the OP if you guys don't mind. I want that to be 100% accurate info. But of course feel free to discuss them in the thread ;)

Edited by HausOfJono