Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

heavymlover

Hey can you guys explain to me the key thing? Didn't really understand.

Well, from what I recall, during 110 shows, Gaga will give a key to the first person in the line for the Monster Pit. The lucky one is going to keep that little key, and they're going to sign a bigger version of the key that Gaga will keep for herself. At the end, her key will have 110 signatures, and some people is saying that she's going to reveal something important once she has handed over all the keys. That's what I understood, at least. :grin:

DietCoke

Well, from what I recall, during 110 shows, Gaga will give a key to the first person in the line for the Monster Pit. The lucky one is going to keep that little key, and they're going to sign a bigger version of the key that Gaga will keep for herself. At the end, her key will have 110 signatures, and some people is saying that she's going to reveal something important once she has handed over all the keys. That's what I understood, at least. :grin:

THANK YOU!

Megan Fox

thank you omg!!! :worship:

there complaining about the lighting, when they are viewing low quality fan made videos. and that megan fox guy hates gaga. i know cause i spy on exhale all the time. hes name is c_jay on exhale.

hottie5tdulx.gif

Dayman

4079840_700b.jpgFound this on 9gag

LMFAO! Im the one who made that! :spin:

clamchwder

Gaga shld burn the castle down w projection mapping during MTN with the remains of the dead mother goat. that would be cool. :flutter:

Gaga shld burn the castle down w projection mapping during MTN with the remains of the dead mother goat. that would be cool. :flutter:

That would be cool ! I love MTN on the BTWB but for an ending, I think it could be a bit more impressive imo.

Kermit the frog

I hope she notices that twitter rant about 3d mapping before she comes to europe :ohno: