?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I can see them bonding over industry abuse experience,

but artistically I don't know if they really have much in common.

even though i dont particularly like her I actually think they have quite a bit in common musically. kesha leans more towards the peaches school of shock-punk playing with gender and power roles. albeit far far more diluted obviously. theyre both into classic rock'n'roll, etc etc. their influences arent entirely far off. its just keshas particular brand of pop sleaze on her records wouldnt make you think they would mesh.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

She would need approval from her record label. I don't see that happening. Zedd collaboration was a rarity, and I'm sure it was heavily because of his publicly offering to record something. 

17 hours ago, koonsisme said:

She would need approval from her record label. I don't see that happening. Zedd collaboration was a rarity, and I'm sure it was heavily because of his publicly offering to record something. 

I could see gaga pulling some strings, if she wanted to, and doing something with her. i would just assume anything keshas involved in will happen, but get sabotaged just like true colors with zedd was when they made them take it off radio. it obviously could have picked up steam and they wanted it to die.

Monster Voices

I would really not mind it. I like Kesha a lot but I think there is no way she is on LG5... but man why knows really.

Forever and Always!

On 9/6/2016 at 5:48 PM, Benji said:

I don't want any collabs

i dont really understand this fanbase's obsession with no collabs.

i understand the opposition towards some nonsense collab with like.....nicki minaj. or sia. or any other cliche popular artist. but there are plenty of cool people she could collab with and make something interesting.

9 minutes ago, Vague said:

i dont really understand this fanbase's obsession with no collabs.

i understand the opposition towards some nonsense collab with like.....nicki minaj. or sia. or any other cliche popular artist. but there are plenty of cool people she could collab with and make something interesting.

Far too many collaborations in pop music are just an attempt to draw in a bigger audience.

Also when I look at my favourite albums, there are literally no collaborations or at least no high profile collaborations on there. It's just that one artist or group making what they want.

Just now, Benji said:

Far too many collaborations in pop music are just an attempt to draw in a bigger audience.

Also when I look at my favourite albums, there are literally no collaborations or at least no high profile collaborations on there. It's just that one artist or group making what they want.

Collaborations in music generally speaking are not solely greedy though. Which is why I said, Gaga ft. Ariana Grande is obviously pandering. Whereas Gaga working with Metronomy and featuring him on one of her tracks would actually be very interesting. Gaga working with someone genuinely cool and different from the pop landscape to me is exciting. I feel like, understandably, when the notion of collaboration is brought up on pop forums people immediately assume cheap. Theres potential for Gaga to work with more than the top 40 set.

xdxrovied
On 7/9/2016 at 1:47 AM, Tokyo Rose said:

I can see them bonding over industry abuse experience,

but artistically I don't know if they really have much in common.

well... kesha did record a whole album with the flaming lips that are well know in psychedelia just like tame impala

1 minute ago, Vague said:

Collaborations in music generally speaking are not solely greedy though. Which is why I said, Gaga ft. Ariana Grande is obviously pandering. Whereas Gaga working with Metronomy and featuring him on one of her tracks would actually be very interesting. Gaga working with someone genuinely cool and different from the pop landscape to me is exciting. I feel like, understandably, when the notion of collaboration is brought up on pop forums people immediately assume cheap. Theres potential for Gaga to work with more than the top 40 set.

Yeah, I'd be totally here for that but I was mostly referring to those cheap pop collabs.

I'm more excited to hear what she's made with her current producers though than what she could do with more collaborators. I got high expectations of Kevin, Mark and Bloodpop.

Just now, Benji said:

Yeah, I'd be totally here for that but I was mostly referring to those cheap pop collabs.

I'm more excited to hear what she's made with her current producers though than what she could do with more collaborators. I got high expectations of Kevin, Mark and Bloodpop.

So do I. I really like and respect bloodpop or blood diamonds (I always used to refer to him as blood diamonds so idk if hes changed his working name or?). literally on edge waiting to hear this track.

Just now, Vague said:

So do I. I really like and respect bloodpop or blood diamonds (I always used to refer to him as blood diamonds so idk if hes changed his working name or?). literally on edge waiting to hear this track.

Yeah he was formerly know as Blood Diamonds, I don't know why he changed his name though  :rip:

I'm scared my expectations of these producers are too high and I'm going to end up disappointed but I can't fight the hype anymore :giveup:

Just now, Benji said:

Yeah he was formerly know as Blood Diamonds, I don't know why he changed his name though  :rip:

I'm scared my expectations of these producers are too high and I'm going to end up disappointed but I can't fight the hype anymore :giveup:

liking gaga is a rollercoaster, so over the past 7 years ive had enough disappointments with her generally speaking to be able to handle possibly not liking this lead haha

Just now, Vague said:

liking gaga is a rollercoaster, so over the past 7 years ive had enough disappointments with her generally speaking to be able to handle possibly not liking this lead haha

That's true.

Been here since Just Dance first came out, loved every minute of it until ARTPOP as I didn't really rate the music but if I can survive an entire album and era I disliked... I'm sure I can weather another single. :air:

Archived