?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

That's true.

Been here since Just Dance first came out, loved every minute of it until ARTPOP as I didn't really rate the music but if I can survive an entire album and era I disliked... I'm sure I can weather another single. :air:

I enjoyed a few songs on ARTPOP enough not to be like totally disconnected from her. the era itself was kind of ugly and uninteresting though. i tuned out most of it. I did, however, really like her SXSW performance that everyone hated. it was the most punk ive ever seen her, just truly not giving a **** not only about her detractors but even her annoying die hard fans like myself lol she was just like **** you, im going to put a country spin on my songs and ride on a mechanical bull with vomit paint all over me. raw as ****.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Vague said:

I enjoyed a few songs on ARTPOP enough not to be like totally disconnected from her. the era itself was kind of ugly and uninteresting though. i tuned out most of it. I did, however, really like her SXSW performance that everyone hated. it was the most punk ive ever seen her, just truly not giving a **** not only about her detractors but even her annoying die hard fans like myself lol she was just like **** you, im going to put a country spin on my songs and ride on a mechanical bull with vomit paint all over me. raw as ****.

Same, I really liked some songs but the rest are just meh to me, I could easily take them or leave them. I actually really liked SXSW too! It's funny that it divided people so much because it wasn't anymore "shocking" visually as she has been so whatever... I guess some people forgot the Monster Ball etc. :air:

• 8 months later...
BeIIadonna

Yes dear god yes. But LG6 Since Joanne Is out now. She could aswell cause Luke was fired or demoted or something earlier this year

BeIIadonna
On 2017-5-6 at 5:19 PM, JosephH said:

Wait, have you actually heard "Tea", like the final version? 

Nope just the fake one xD 

Archived