💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

$1250 GameMaker Studio: Pro bundle being sold for $15

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

So YoYoGames (created the game developer software GameMaker Studio, same program Undertale was created with) has partnered with Humble Bundle to raise money for the charity Doctors Without Borders. They are selling GameMaker Studio: Professional along with several (expensive) add ons for only $15 for the next two weeks. This deal also includes several Steam games made through the program along with their source code so you can see how they were made. This is a program that is fantastic for entry level game devs and those who have an interest, ESPECIALLY since it's being sold right now for only $15. If you're interested, this is the link to the charity drive.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle

I bought it, downloaded from the official site, and have been messing around with it. It's legit.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

FATCAT

Lol, just bought the 15$ bundle, SO PUMPED TO PLAY AROUND WITH THIS.

Might gift it to a guy I've been seeing, it's his dream but he works in a general store.

Purr more, hiss less.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

So YoYoGames, created the game developer software GameMaker Studio (same program Undertale was created with) has partnered with Humble Bundle to raise money for charity Doctors Without Borders. They are selling GameMaker Studio: Professional along with several (expensive) add ons for only $15 for the next two weeks. This deal also includes several Steam games made through the program along with their source code so you can see how they were made. This is a program that is fantastic for entry level game devs and those who have an interest, ESPECIALLY since it's being sold right now for only $15. If you're interested, this is the link to the charity drive.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle

I bought it, downloaded from the official site, and have been messing around with it. It's legit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I am buying it soon!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Now only if I had fifteen dollars.

Ms Woman! Can you remind me to purchase this for both of us?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

This is great news for me since I'm in school for Simulation and Digital Entertainment. Thanks :hug:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

2 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Buy to resell tbh. :laughga:

You can't really resell it, as I believe it's all computer programs.

Just now, Melisandre said:

Ms Woman! Can you remind me to purchase this for both of us?

Lols I'll remind you. Now worries.

Just give me a torrent link laters, lols.

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

You can't really resell it, as I believe it's all computer programs.

Lols I'll remind you. Now worries.

Just give me a torrent link laters, lols.

It gives you a redeemable key, which is transferable before you "redeem" it.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

It gives you a redeemable key, which is transferable before you "redeem" it.

That is neat. Also the Undertale scource code is what may be attracting a lot of peeps.

This is gonna make a lot of money for that charity, and all for fifteen dollars.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

That is neat. Also the Undertale scource code is what may be attracting a lot of peeps.

This is gonna make a lot of money for that charity, and all for fifteen dollars.

Undertale source code? Did I miss something?

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived