Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

If PI goes #1 it would be the first time 3 bisexual women were #1 in a row

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

I don't want to label things, but is she really bissexual?
 Sorry but where are the receipts? Is she "Kinda" fluid? Was it a phase? I would believe she has kissed gilrs again, but i need proof she goes all the way and not just because she got drunk. She behaves like she's straight. I think it's not just about if you flirt with girls, that don't mean you're bi or queer. She doesnt identify herself as LGBT, it's pretty clear, she would talk in a very different way

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
Just now, Killa said:

I don't want to label things, but is she really bissexual?
 Sorry but where are the receipts? Is she "Kinda" fluid? Was it a phase? I would believe she has kissed gilrs again, but i need proof she goes all the way and not just because she got drunk. She behaves like she's straight. I think it's not just about if you flirt with girls, that don't mean you're bi or queer. She doesnt identify herself as LGBT, it's pretty clear, she would talk in a very different way

Gaga has said over and over again that she feels guilty to label herself bisexual because she was never really "in love" with a girl. She doesn't feel she is a true bisexual so she acts like an ally.  

But thats just a bunch of crap you don't have to be homoromantic to be bisexual even if you're 90% straight and 10% gay you can call yourself heteroflexible or just bisexual.

Hope that clears it up (and its just how I understand it anyway).

Archived