Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race S9 Speculation Thread 2.0

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

I decided to make a new thread for it. :emma:

SPECULATED CAST

Aja (Brooklyn, NY): MIA from Facebook since August 6th and Instagram since August 4th.

Alexis Michelle (New York City, NY): Was MIA from Facebook and Twitter between August 6th-16th andInstagram since June 29th. Believed to be one of the S9 Queens that are heard speaking on the NPR Interview of RuPaul. Was not at the Look Queen finale.

Charlie Hides (London, UK): Announced vacation in Boston, MA, it is believed that her husband may be running her Instagram, Twitter and Facebook since filming began. T has also been spilled from over in the UK.

Eureka O'Hara (Johnson City, TN): Was MIA from Facebook and Twitter between August 8th-August 18thand Instagram since July 17th.

Farrah Moan (Las Vegas, NV): MIA from Facebook since August 8th and Instagram since August 6th.

Kimora Blac (Las Vegas, NV): MIA on Facebook and started posting throwback pictures on Instagramsince August 6th.

Lily Armani (Seattle, WA): MIA from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter during filming. Reportedly has been missing gigs since the beginning of filming and has been replaced as hostess for the viewings of AS2 at Purr. Believed to be one of the S9 Queens that are heard speaking on the NPR Interview of RuPaul.

Nina Bo'nina Brown (Atlanta, GA): MIA from Facebook/Instagram since August 8th, Twitter since July 31st and YouTube since August 2nd. Usually uploads her audition videos after being told she is not on, but has yet to do so this year (S5/S6/S8).

Peppermint (New York City, NY): MIA from Facebook since July 31st, Twitter from August 8th-12th andInstagram since August 8th. Has been absent from her weekly hosting gig with Sherry Vine at Therapy NYC and has been replaced by Blackie O at her usual gig at Vodka Soda.

Shea Couleé (Chicago, IL): MIA from Facebook since July 21st, Twitter since August 3rd and Instagramsince August 3rd. Was not at regular weekly gig at Hydrate Nightclub on 8/10.

Trinity Taylor (Orlando, FL): MIA from Facebook and Instagram since August 7th.

Valentina (Los Angeles, CA): MIA from Instagram since July 17th. All other drag social media accounts have been deactivated. Her boy Facebook has not had any activity since early August. Believed to be one of the S9 Queens that are heard speaking on the NPR Interview of RuPaul.

RUMORED/LIKELY

Jaymes Mansfield (Milwaukee, WI): MIA from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter since July 17th. Has also been MIA from YouTube since July 14th. Post on her Facebook wall indicates that she has been missing gigs.

ON THE FENCE

Heidi Glüm (Brooklyn, NY): Despite being seen once on Scruff, was MIA from Facebook between August 9th-September 2nd, Instagram since August 6th, Twitter since July 27th and regular gigs since filming began.

UNLIKELY

Trinitaria San Miguel (San Juan, PR): MIA from Facebook since July 10th.

Wenda Watch (Wetumka, OK): Featured on the S3 Casting Special, only queen from the special that has not been on S3-S8 or debunked through Social Media. No recent activity on Facebook or Twitter.

DEBUNKED / MASTER LIST OF QUEENS

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Whis said:

I hope Kimora Blac is on, she once said she would go full Bad Girls Club.

What does that mean? 

giphy.gif

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, ashae said:

i hope lady red couture gets on she deserves it :reductive:

She isn't, unfortunately. 

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I just hope some shady and funny bitches come on. 

Nina has said some things about Ru and the show in the past. I think her and Kimora will proably be painted as villians. Nina is also really funny. To me. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived