💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The NEW Charts Thread - Track Million Reasons

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

This thread is a continuation of the General Charts, Gaga Charts, and UK Charts thread and is being made to discuss anything regarding charts of the past, present, and future! 

With Perfect Illusion on the horizon there's bound to be a shake up. In the OP and the reserved posts you can find general chart information as well as information on Lady Gaga.

Lady Gaga Stats

worldwide.png

100,000,000 Singles Sold WW

29,000,000 Albums Sold WW

billboard-logo-650w.jpg

10,600,000 U.S Albums Sold

52,000,000 U.S Singles Sold

13 Billboard Hot 100 Top 10's1404402583830

8,000,000 U.K Singles Sold

4,300,000 U.K Albums Sold

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

We need to stop Barbra too dont forget

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I hope ha total single sales go up by 20M+ WW and albums by 10M+ after this era (which is kinda crazy ik lmao but possible)

Arturo
Just now, neptugne said:

I hope ha total single sales go up by 20M+ WW and albums by 10M+ after this era (which is kinda crazy ik lmao but possible)

I see you're new to the charts thread 

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

mess how do you center things (aka reserved)

I think one of the mods has to do it for you 

Arturo
Just now, ReidOne said:

I think one of the mods has to do it for you 

I was a mod for over a year **** this :cryga: 

Americano

29M albums WW bothers me. She needs to cross over to 30M. :neyde:

I'm glad she passed US 10M albums and 50M singles though. :poot:

Arturo
Just now, Americano said:

29M albums WW bothers me. She needs to cross over to 30M. :neyde:

I'm glad she passed US 10M albums and 50M singles though. :poot:

She was at 8.7m (?) before ARTPOP and now she's nearing 11m. Flop hew?

ReidOne

Did you hear the Chainsmokers had to add songwriting credits to The Fray for lifting elments from their smash hit "Over My Head (Cable Car)" :sharon:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/7495958/chainsmokers-closer-the-fray-songwriting-credits

Two members of the rock band The Fray are now credited as co-writers on The Chainsmokers' No. 1 smash, "Closer."

When it was released this summer, "Closer" drew comparisons to The Fray's 2005 hit, "Over My Head (Cable Car)." Now, the listing for "Closer" on the website for performance rights organization ASCAP includes Fray lead singer Isaac Slade and guitarist Joe King.

A representative for The Fray confirmed that Slade and King are co-writers of "Closer." Reps for ASCAP and The Chainsmokers wouldn't comment.

GloZell Green

Okay speaking of which, I have a question. We got Applause's first week sales, which were 218,000. I used RIAA to calculate how much it would've sold in 2015 (which, I'm assuming, wouldn't be much different to 2016's stats) and it came out to around 209k. Would that be enough to debut at #1 now? Idk how the Hot 100 works :cryga: And my numbers may be wrong.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Arturo
Just now, GloZell Green said:

Okay speaking of which, I have a question. We got Applause's first week sales, which were 218,000. I used RIAA to calculate how much it would've sold in 2015 (which, I'm assuming, wouldn't be much different to 2016's stats) and it came out to around 209k. Would that be enough to debut at #1 now? Idk how the Hot 100 works :cryga: And my numbers may be wrong.

209k, 29m audience, and getting to #9 on streaming songs puts it a #2 on the Hot 100 this week.

• PartySick pinned and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked and unlocked this topic
  • PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived