💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"That's My Girl" Next Fifth Harmony Single

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

As "All in My Head" starts declining off the charts (peaking at #24), it looks like Fifth Harmony has chosen their third single from 7/27. That song will be "That's My Girl". Some radio stations have already begun playing the song in anticipation.

via Headline Planet

“That’s My Girl” is slated as the official follow-up to Fifth Harmony’s “All In My Head (Flex).”
========

With “All In My Head (Flex)” beginning to decline at the pop, rhythmic and hot adult contemporary radio formats, attention will soon be shifting to a new single from the group’s “7/27.”

“That’s My Girl” is that single.

Sources have been rumbling that “That’s My Girl” was set as the follow-up to “All In My Head (Flex),” and a Tweet from a Kansas City radio DJ seemingly confirmed the news.

“I announce @FifthHarmony SND CHK wnnr 2morrow nite (FRI) @ 6:25! hear my chat w/ @camilacabello97& the new single 2 #thatsmygirl @957thevibe,” wrote 95.7 The Vibe DJ Mike O’Reilly in a Thursday evening Tweet.

At least two pop stations have begun spinning “That’s My Girl.”

In a Sunday article, Headline Planet noted that Radio Disney provided 13 spins during the August 14-20 tracking period. The station’s support has since increased; “That’s My Girl” received 28 Radio Disney spins in the August 18-24 window.

Detroit’s 98.7 AMP has also gotten in on the action. Mediabase confirms that AMP played the song 3 times between August 18 and 24.

rs_560x315-160525113401-560.Fifth-Harmon

source: http://headlineplanet.com/home/2016/08/25/thats-girl-set-fifth-harmonys-next-single-detroits-98-7-amp-gets-board/

ilovecheckers

I wonder why AIMH flopped. It's a bop, it features Fetty Wap and the music video is hot! :huh:

SlayedForTheGod
6 minutes ago, Incorrections said:

I wonder why AIMH flopped. It's a bop, it features Fetty Wap and the music video is hot! :huh:

tbh i wouldnt consider it a total flop. its still thriving on itunes with little promo. definitely not as great as WFH but their last second single did around the same. 

OT:i think this is a horrible choice for the next single. I Lied or Scared of Happy wouldve worked better imo.

SychosSoChic
27 minutes ago, Poker said:

I hope they move on from the overly sexualized music videos

That's My Girl will be another glamorization of the self-indulgent lifestyle of the economic elite :emma:

It's what the song's about after all :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

FRANK1991

NOOOOOOO

they had to choose the generic dance club hit 

all my favorite songs from 7/27 all happens to be slower songs lol 

Dope, I lied, Scared of Happy, Gonna Get Better, No Way, Squeeze are all amazing but not really single material sigh :neyde:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

FRANK1991

Also them winning All in My Head at the VMA's for Summer Hit was ridiculous tbh 

any other song was more of a summer hit and total bops

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Haroon

OMG YES THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS ON THE ALBUM :woot: This and The Life need really epic music videos, they deserve them :excited2: 

Dangerous Man

This will FLOP harder than Flex, bookmark me.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

lifeasgeorge

This song is sooooo gonna flop ughhhh, they really should have chosen I Lied :noparty:

live and let live

Archived