Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where were you when PI was announced?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

I was in bed sleeping and my boyfriend accidentally punches me in the face, waking me up because the ONE NIGHT i leave my sound on 9 consecutive pics get posted by gaga... So he was like CAN YOU TELL YOUR PHONE TO BE QUIET! And i was like "wut" I turn over to my phone "Lady Gaga Has Posted A Photo"

I see pink and blue bars with letters then i go to her homepage...

Instant crying.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

on gagadaily and the site was spammed by ''check her instagram'' threads

so i quickly made an instagram account, entered her profile and then i woke up in hospital :air:

Long story short, I was trying to sext with a guy on insta :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

mattyx

I woke up and checked Gagadaily as usual and seen that she announced it a few hours earlier.  Was pretty shocked to see some news after all this time.

Sizzily

Asleep b/c the thread about her at the radio station kept me up all night before. :flop: 

One Banned Boi

Yo GagaGaga

I walked away from my computer for the first time in 3 years just for an hour and I found out when I came back that she announced it in the minuscule time slot that I wasn't online :saladga:

Sylvanas

I was out at breakfast, and made a joke that Gaga would never put out a new single. I came home 10 minutes later and bam, bitch had me shook! :diane:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Stephen

Woke up and saw all the insta notifications from her. I wasn't like freaking out or really excited tbh it was more like

Finally :) Yay

Lextyr97

I was just sitting at the table in my dining room on my laptop when my phone started vibrating... I unlocked my phone and started crying.

I was at work following the radio station messes on my laptop, then @PropaGaga tweeted about ladygaga.com, so I check the site, then I vomited, ****, ejaculated, gave birth, got fired for all the body fluids, and joined GGD shortly thereafter. :stalkga:

worship to the land a girl from the planet

KURUSHITOVSKA

In bed reading the iconic iHeart presenter mess and the "Gaga was at Z100" research when suddenly she posted it and I couldnt react.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Christina

I was in Vienna and I came back to the hotel and decided to check GGD and it was a MESS, but I was SHOOK and I couldn't stop screaming, my brother thought that someone died or something like that :giveup: 

My mom says I'm cool

Archived