Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Conchita Wurst sings new song "Blue Bloom" + talks new album

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

The Austrian Queen Conchita sang a new song "Blue Bloom" in a Facebook live chat today, a song that she has written all by herself

In the live chat she also talked about a new album. She has been writing songs since November, but nothing is finished yet. The album will come out during 2017.
She also said that she will be more involved in the making of this album than her first album Conchita.

https://www.facebook.com/ConchitaWurst/

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, christinahoney said:

lol she has a penis

Well it's not groundbreaking news as it's a guy underneath the wig and the make-up :nails:

fede ARTPOP

The wig + the beard is just too much:deadbanana:

, the song... Nothing special...

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

The wig + the beard is just too much:deadbanana:

, the song... Nothing special...

I think a beard is pretty innocent compared to all the stuff Gaga (and other pop stars) have done :toofunny: but apparently people freak out more of this than the meat dress

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I think a beard is pretty innocent compared to all the stuff Gaga (and other pop stars) have done :toofunny: but apparently people freak out more of this than the meat dress

I just think it dont looks appealing:sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I just think it dont looks appealing:sweat:

That I can understand, but there is an important message behind the bearded lady character and that is that it doesn't matter who/what you are or what you look like and that no one should stop you from following your dreams because of it :)  

Archived