💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Alessia Cara The Next Big Thing?

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

When I first heard "Here" back when it's released I thought this girl is something. She's so talented at young age. Her voice and her music is unique tbh. She can sing and write her own songs too. And when I heard her new album "Know-It-All" I instantly became a Stan. It's a pretty good album lots of bops and ballads. My fave are Seventeen, Wild Things, Stone, Overdose Scars To Your Beautiful. So is Alessia the next big pop star?                                   rs-220994-R1249_HOT_Cara_A.jpgb1f1e5412e966c346e8d15813a3137f15a9c1918Alessia-Cara-Know-It-All-cover-artwork.j don't forget to buy and support #KnowItAll 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

There's something about her that I don't like so hopefully no, but I like Scars To Your Beautiful a lot.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

PaperIz

My brother loved "Here" way before it got big. I hated it then and hate it even more now and I'll never forgive her for butchering "Wild" by Troye Sivan. I don't really like her but I wish her the best :sis:

ThatAsianGuy
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

There's something about her that I don't like so hopefully no, but I like Scars To Your Beautiful a lot.

Maybe she's not the typical provocative pop star but that set her apart.

DiscoHeaven23

I thought so but then Wild Things (which i love) flopped. 

She also doesn't have that X factor. She's pretty bland and doesn't excite me

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Maybe she's not the typical provocative pop star but that set her apart.

I don't think that's it since for example I love Lorde who's not the typical pop star either.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

ThatAsianGuy
2 minutes ago, Halle said:

I really like her but I don't think she's that kind of artist that either wants or should become huge.

Cause she's young. But with the right promo and management she can be the next TS imo.

Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

Cause she's young. But with the right promo and management she can be the next TS imo.

Personally, I'd hate if she'd become anything like that.

MaryJaneHolland

You gotta have something that will get everyone's attention to be the next big thing. So far, only Brooke Candy has that.

ComeToMama

No, her style isnt the type of act that makes it "big" 

she honestly probably wont be heard much more after this debut album of hers tbh 

Archived