💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most underrated Lady Gaga performance

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

I think this performance doesn't get the recognition it deserves! The vocals, costume, smashing of the glass box and piano setting on fire :firega:

Quartz

2009 VMAs. Ya'll treating that performance as less than perfect and that is the very definition of underrated. :diane:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

kvnrp
6 minutes ago, hellothing said:

2009 VMAs. Ya'll treating this performance as less than perfect and that is the very definition of underrated. :diane:

:what:

There was a thread about it today and another a few days ago :huh:

OT: I'd say her Applause in Japan performance. Applause sounds so dramatic in it :giveup:

Quartz
23 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I think this performance doesn't get the recognition it deserves! The vocals, costume, smashing of the glass box and piano setting on fire :firega:

Actually, I get why this performance wasn't globally lauded. SHE CUT THE DAMN SONGS. What was that thing on her vagina anyway? Looked like a penis :emma: The concept was also lost on me. Why was she a skeleton? Why were the violinists wearing gas masks? I am curious but the vagueness of it all is a flaw. There has to be some obvious clues to what the story or concept was. To her credit, I love love love her voice in this. Still a good performance nonetheless :golfclap:

Quartz
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

:what:

There was a thread about it today and another a few days ago :huh:

OT: I'd say her Applause in Japan performance. Applause sounds so dramatic in it :giveup:

I was kidding actually :emma:

kvnrp
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

I was kidding actually :emma:

u can't tell who's kidding on this site anymore :icega::emma:

fede ARTPOP

So many tbh, some of my faves....

The intro is life:diane:

The intro:diane:, the outfit:diane:, the wig:diane:, the ligthing:diane:, the vocals:diane:, the piano:diane:...

:diane::diane::diane::diane::diane::diane:

:flutter:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived