đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Selena Gomez snatch a Grammy 2016?

Noah

Featured Posts

One of the best Pop Songs of the Year. New and fresh Production. Simple yet effective.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Skrill said:

The song is honestly amazing I love it but I doubt she will win

It's super underrated.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LUCARTPOP

I love Selena but she does not deserve a Grammy, she hasn't proved herself with her talent (and probably never will.) :madge: 

Not here for Selena winning over talent aka Ariana Grande. :madge: 

kabirartfling

Thin chance! So many major artists released after her plus even tho her sales a pretty good :golfclap:, adele, drake, rihanna have dominated in almost all the charts :grr:

Give your love to me

kevinthesheep

she's beautiful and very nice but CAN'T SING OR WRITE MUSIC i feel like her winning a grammy would drop the standard of the grammies to an all time low 

1 minute ago, kevinthesheep said:

she's beautiful and very nice but CAN'T SING OR WRITE MUSIC i feel like her winning a grammy would drop the standard of the grammies to an all time low 

3 minutes ago, FameMonzter said:

I love Selena but she does not deserve a Grammy, she hasn't proved herself with her talent (and probably never will.) :madge: 

Not here for Selena winning over talent aka Ariana Grande. :madge: 

There have been people who won a Grammy, who didn't even sing their own Songs..

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BLACKOUTbritney

Ariana deserves one for Into You first

AND THATS A #FACT

tumblr_inline_ocecw87tGu1qcm4iq_500.gif

kevinthesheep
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

There have been people who won a Grammy, who didn't even sing their own Songs..

Of course, there have been many artists who have had songs written for them or have recorded cover albums - generally those people are being nominated based on their vocal or instrumental ability and/or performance of a song. Selena physically can't sing, at least not any better than the average person. She doesn't have vocal ability or musical talent, why does she deserve a grammy? It's just really sad to me that the grammys were once such a highly regarded award show, are now so sales and popularity focused.

Archived