Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what about Intel?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

What ever the **** happened about their partnership to create the uncreatable etc? Will they play a role with LG5? Arent they competition for Apple's Macbook?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

chromaticainmyhead

hopefully LG5 will be indelibly incoporated on their chips :stalkga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

kvnrp

For each new computer with an Intel CPU, you get a copy of LG5.

Truly a revolutionary new way to sell albums :lana:

But I do want to see more of them in videos, on the tour, etc.
They did a very good job after all :shrug:

13VictorC

Intel has another performance for the Grammys 2017, and I would love it if they brought Gaga back and did something together without Bowie.

More likely would be for a collaboration in a music video our in the tour. I need TechGa back! :giveup:

antpats2

Intel is doing a 2017 Grammy performance too (i think with Gaga) - great Perfect Illusion promo! 

I think the idea of illusions and Intel's 'unimaginable/unthinkable' technology would go together much better than a tribute performance. In the tribute performance it was more of a David Bowie cover concert with as much technology as possible anywhere they could include it - but a performance designed around ONE song with a specific theme could really be amazing 

Imagine 3D illusions and stuff onstage :giveup::giveup::giveup:

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, 13VictorC said:

Intel has another performance for the Grammys 2017, and I would love it if they brought Gaga back and did something together without Bowie.

More likely would be for a collaboration in a music video our in the tour. I need TechGa back! 

Source?:excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Josu Diamond

As we saw in the behind the scenes from the Intel x Gaga collaboration, there were MORE things! I hope to see them in the tour

Archived