💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Perfect Illusion Single Cover Artwork

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Yes, I know... it looks very... very... cheap! That's because I made it in f*cking PowerPoint :toofunny: But is just about the idea, the concept. Maybe somebody can work it out professionally? That would be really cool.  :firega:

2ex7zb8.png

Do you like it? :D

iCpro

I really like the idea, but there's too many disjointed images I think. I would get rid of the butterfly and the Lady Gaga text, and make the perfect illusion text much simpler and put it where the Lady Gaga text is currently. Also I think the silhouette has a lot of potential for some cool designs/effects.  

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Sakrai

I can actually see it work if done professionally :happy: 

minus the horribly kitsch broken heart replacing the o :diane:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

VOLANTIS

It'd look killer with absolutely no text on it. Just the white outline of the silhouette and the butterfly alone. Looks good for powerpoint. :)

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Not The Real Gaga
9 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

It'd look killer with absolutely no text on it. Just the white outline of the silhouette and the butterfly alone. Looks good for powerpoint. :)

A professional photoshoot with Gaga standing in such position (so the outline of the silhouette will be a little bit more 'human' and 'pure', if you know what I mean) in a dark room would be amazing I think for a single cover. :giveup:

Infinity Wave

Tbh very good work!

But, after the style of the anniuncement, I would like (and I'm actually expecting) something FULL of colours but like really full ahah

However, with a silhouette of Gaga shot by a professional photographer, your cover could really work, maybe also with the banner under "lady gaga" in a (or, well, some) different colour (s) :-)

Colourful

Butterfly? :saladga: I thought that we left Butterfly rumors in 2015 :awkney:

Young, wild, Georgian. I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart. 💙 ♒

Archived