💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS 6? Theme coming soon??

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Ahs hasn't updated any new teasers or anything in like 3 days from uploading every day. The premiere is like 2 weeks away! Do you think we're getting the theme on Wednesday? I think so. The timing is weird for them to just...stop. I thinking they're definitely gearing up for the reveal. I'm betting on AHS: Farm tbh

PaperIz
1 minute ago, kabirartfling said:

Yup, its coming on the 14'th of september :awkney:

Well obviously lol.  I just find it interesting that they've gone quiet after the barrage of teasers

ryhanna

It'll actually be hilarious if it's something really dumb at this stage. Like, they wait until it's about to premiere and then "American Horror Story: Fairy Garden"

MarcusBones
3 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Ahs hasn't updated any new teasers or anything in like 3 days from uploading every day. The premiere is like 2 weeks away! Do you think we're getting the theme on Wednesday? I think so. The timing is weird for them to just...stop. I thinking they're definitely gearing up for the reveal. I'm betting on AHS: Farm tbh

Nah- they're gonna reveal it on the 7th when the contest ends. Probably via the opening credits that Ryan will release on twitter

PSYCHOSHTICK
16 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

12 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Nah- they're gonna reveal it on the 7th when the contest ends. Probably via the opening credits that Ryan will release on twitter

Why on Wednesday's?

Azor Ahai

They said we will found out at the premiere. But most of the teasers have a farm/forest/aliens vibe (besides the completely random ones)

monketsharona

Knowing that they released press release with the first two episode with no detals I doubt we'll know the theme before they air it 

Quartz

I don't really care anymore to be honest.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Helxig

I don't know how many f-ucking times I need to comment on these things and tell people that ONLY ONE TEASER REVEALS THE THEME AND ALL THE OTHERS WERE MADE TO THROW US OFF. THEY DON'T CONNECT.

...:saladga:...

...:koons:...

...:)...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MarcusBones
5 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Why on Wednesday's?

Because that's when the show airs...:awkney:

lavenderblondee

I know ONTD posted that article about Rotten Tomatoes spoiling the title of it. I hope it's not true. :nails: I'm indifferent on it. But it is vague enough where it could literally mean anything, so I guess that's important.

Archived