💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who do you think will perform at this years AMAs?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

This years show is November 20th, 2016. Some of the people I am almost positive will perform are Gaga, Britney, Ariana, Rihanna. Some people I suspect will perform are JT, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars, Pink (I've read rumors of new albums and/or singles for all of them). 

Who do u think will perform? 

Gaga will perform the second single :sis:

Maybe even the first single since it'll still be a smash during the fall :sis: 

Spoiler

I hope :rip: 

Poissonche

Maybe Tove Lo will perform Cool Girl or whatever song is the current single at that moment.

Dramatica

You guys and these award shows. Stop the drama, start the music.

tumblr_mhb7bzC8tN1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

mattyx

Guess I should prepare myself for 5 million rumors that Gaga is performing at the AMAs now.

tumblr_static_oprah-on-barbara-walters.j

I would hope for her to perform though.  Maybe Britney again now that she seems to be performing more.

Born To Slay
Just now, MAC said:

Guess I should prepare myself for 5 million rumors that Gaga is performing at the AMAs now.

I would hope for her to perform though.  Maybe Britney again now that she seems to be performing more.

Gaga will definitely perform at the show, her album will most likely be out sometime in November. It'd be crazy to skip them.

mattyx
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Gaga will definitely perform at the show, her album will most likely be out sometime in November. It'd be crazy to skip them.

Yeah, let's hope so.  She had a pretty good performance there last time so maybe she would be more inclined to show up there again.

Born To Slay
Just now, MAC said:

Yeah, let's hope so.  She had a pretty good performance there last time so maybe she would be more inclined to show up there again.

Her performance there in 2013 is one of my fav performances from her to date 

GaGa's relevance will come back from the dead as a hologram for a duet with Stefani G the carrot farmer :sis:

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I'd love for Miley to perform. It's rumored she'll have a single this fall so who knows lol

I hope Miley is back in time too, I read her single is likely to get an October release, so I hope that happens.

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I hope Miley is back in time too, I read her single is likely to get an October release, so I hope that happens.

Gaga, Britney, and Miley all releasing in the same year would fk me up again just like 2013. I need it :giveup: I wonder what Miley's new mudic will be like? I've been a fam since Hannah Montana and she's always changing

Shipper

KATY will probably be there because she will release music right after one of your favs releases music. 

tumblr_inline_ns39srb12h1seqtbq_500.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

RAMROD

Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, maybe Adele if she is free from her US leg of tour, Desiigner, maybe Eminem if he is already releasing something, I am not sire about Gaga, but can always be there. Greenday are possible too since they already releasing new single this month.

AMA usually only have performers that are very popular this year in The States, so you know it will be those people again. Don't get pressed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joannesrats
49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Beyonce, Rihanna, Drake, maybe Adele if she is free from her US leg of tour, Desiigner, maybe Eminem if he is already releasing something, I am not sire about Gaga, but can always be there. Greenday are possible too since they already releasing new single this month.

AMA usually only have performers that are very popular this year in The States, so you know it will be those people again. Don't get pressed.

I'd loooove to see a Green Day and Gaga collaboration, I know it will probably never happen, but I want it :giveup:

Archived