Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce's performances are repetitive

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

After watching yesterday's Beyonce VMA performance, I have to say that her performances are more repetitive than my threads. The intro dancers and video were creative, but the physical things that Beyonce does herself just feels very similar. It simply looks like she does the same moves and hair flipping whenever she has a major performance. It all seems like the same performance but with a different backdrops and stages. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understand when people make this complaint about Beyonce...

like obviously, go each their own, but it's an opinion that is TOTALLY lost on me. 

LePetitGAGABLover

I wouldnt say repetitive more like "lacking sock value." But thats fine imo. Bey has an amazing voice, killer dance moves, etc

4 minutes ago, helixspirals said:

Does killer dance moves are only good for some time though. She needs to do something more unique or different.

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I still think your threads are more repetitive tho

LMAO 

Where are the lies though? :reductive: at least Beyoncé is entertaining when she's "repetitive" instead of sounding like a sad hater of everyone. :green: 

Fernster7

Yes they are, but they are also ****ing good.:giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

LaLuna

That moment when you know exactly who made the thread just by reading the title :smh:

Tbh I see a lot of change in Beyonce's look, sound and stage performances. Her main strengths are her voice and dancing, she can sing and dance better than 99% of people out there.

You could make the same argument about Gaga, so many of her performances are just singing and choreo. Her favourite seems to be choreographed routine and then hop on the piano for a little break (See Paparazzi VMA's, Bad Romance/Speechless BBA, PokerFace/Speechless Grammy, Born This Way Grammy, You and I VMA, Venus/DWUW X factor etc.)

But I don't see that as a negative thing, it's the style of that performer. They are working their strengths.

Hell you could say the same thing about Michael Jackson, and he is the greatest entertainer of all time.

artRaver

At least her performances aren't as repetitive as your threads. I'd rather listen to Beyoncé's autotuned fart into a microphone over the instrumentals for Lemonade than deal with your threads any day. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived