rumor

BRITNEY was to SING LIVE @ VMAs?

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

An insider on pop justice said this:

245g1mq.png

11kgqrs.png

Interesting....and it makes sense. The whole performance was meant to be live. Thats why there wasn't too much choreo and she wasn't singing along with the track..cuz maybe she was actually singing? If not, she was phased by a track being on. This guy is trustworthy btw, don't try it. Britney used to sing live on occasion on her tours if she felt confident enough.

But guys....he also said RCA is trying to book SNL and the AMAs. SNL she'd HAVE TO SING LIVE, this makes sense. I think i might cry if she did....4 singles.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

:lana: what

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JEWRJEWR

Why would she sing live now when she hasn't done that for the last... idk... 19 years?

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Stafani Versace

I feel like I kind of believe this. I thought something was fishy when she was kind of "flubbing" lyrics and not matching up w/ the backing track. In the past, her lip-sync is usually spot on and her mouth always match up with the backing track.

Not The Real Gaga

Britney supposed to sing live? Wait a minute, please. I've to laugh very hard. :sweat:

Regina George

I did saw her pointing at the mic for a sec when she was performing tbh. 

This could be true and if it is then MTV is ****!

BuzzcutSeason
5 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Why would she sing live now when she hasn't done that for the last... idk... 19 years?

She's sung live on her tours before. Obviously, not a majority. She hasn't sung live in Piece of Me, and thats mainly because she's always moving or doing extreme stuff. This wasn't much choreo, and it makes sense.

I feel like if they really wanted her to lip sync in the first place they would've done something with the track. Even at the BBMAs they did something with the track.

3 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

2 minutes ago, Unites said:

Britney supposed to sing live? Wait a minute, please. I've to laugh very hard. :sweat:

You know what made me believe is, that for the BBMA Performance she even prerecorded some of the Vocals she lipsynched to. The Performance being live would even make more sense. Her lipsynch was off etc. It wouldn't surprise me if MTV did it extra so she wouldn't steal the thunder of the show, I mean Britney live is hard to believe and would be in the tabloids for some weeks.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ReidOne

BTW, re-watching now and I don't believe for a second this was supposed to be live. No way. 

Regina George

SNL has a strict "no lipsynching" policy. If she does it then she will have to sing live. 

*after Ashlee Simpson mess

ReidOne
Just now, ReidOne said:

BTW, re-watching now and I don't believe for a second this was supposed to be live. No way. 

She does point at the mic dramatically tho, as if she's making a statement about the vocals... :oprah: :huh:

mattyx

I wouldn't expect her to sing fully live but her singing over a backing track could have been planned.  Her mic is on sometimes but just very low and hard to hear her.  The thing that I found strange is that it was the exact studio version vocals that she lip synced to.  You'd think they would have another version for live performance.

Poissonche

That's what I thought. Actually, I think Make Me was supposed to be lip-synced in the beginning, but then, when it went to Me, Myself & I, she changed her mic and started to dance less, and she kept that same mic for the second part of Make Me and danced less...

Archived