Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I thought of an idea for Gaga with the Emmys

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

So from what I've read, the Emmys don't have performances during their show. So I thought "maybe Gaga could perform during commercial break" then I googled the cost of an ad and was like "****, I doubt interScope would pay that". However I looked into it and Gwen Stefani at the Grammys debuted her music video for "Make Me Like You" at the Grammys during commercial and she got Target to pay for it by giving them exclusive tracks. 

So here's my idea, if Gaga let a retailer have exclusive bonus tracks. They'd pay for Gaga to perform during commercial break at the Emmys. The Emmys got 11 million viewers last year and they're on September 18th. A date likely to be the Sunday of Perfect Illusions first or second week. It would be great promo. And unlike Gwen, she'd be the only performer of the nights, so she'd be easily steal the show with a great performance.

If she went with Target for bonus tracks and also had a deal with Apple like is heavily rumored, then she'd have a lot of support, as both companies would heavily support her new album. 

dannydevito

wow you can't stop if she doesn't perform at the VMAs, you start to speculate about the Emmys, and then she won't perform there so you guys will invent some theory about her performing at the Tonys for no aparent reason and then maybe a surprise appearance at one of  Slipknot concerts cause why not

and then you complain about the meltdowns you all are just a bunch of sadomasochistic creatures aka little sadomasochistics

Born To Slay
Just now, dannydevito said:

wow you can't stop if she doesn't perform at the VMAs, you start to speculate about the Emmys, and then she won't perform there so you guys will invent some theory about her performing at the Tonys for no aparent reason and then maybe a surprise appearance at one of  Slipknot concerts cause why not

and then you complain about the meltdowns you all are just a bunch of sadomasochistic creatures aka little sadomasochistics

I don't complain about meltdowns and I don't have them either, let us speculate in peace. It doesn't harm you and we enjoy it.

dannydevito
Just now, Born To Slay said:

I don't complain about meltdowns and I don't have them either, let us speculate in peace. It doesn't harm you and we enjoy it.

LMs literally send dead threats over things they invented :neyde:

danwasd
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

I love you 

Born To Slay
Just now, dannydevito said:

LMs literally send dead threats over things they invented

Well that's obviously wrong but dint generalize little speculators, most of us just enjoy speculating 

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

We're... MONSTERS :sis:

Purr more, hiss less.

freezer bride

I thought she broke the deal with Target because they did something with a homophobic company 

♥.

Born To Slay
Just now, Eau de Gaga said:

I thought she broke the deal with Target because they did something with a homophobic company 

I think that's since been resolved, they're now big allies of the LGBT community

Katsuki Bakugo
19 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

LMs literally send death threats over things they invented :neyde:

Nothing more truer has been said before. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA

No way. I dont want any exclusive track anywhere. Think about non american fans.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No way. I dont want any exclusive track anywhere. Think about non american fans.

Maybe it could only target exclusive in America

25 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

then maybe a surprise appearance at one of  Slipknot concerts cause why not

Well why not? :oprah::oprah:

FreePalestine

Super Natural
30 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

Next thread: 

Gaga performing at the Tonys cuz she worked with Tony Bennett 

Archived