đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BBH100 Top 10 September 10th 2016 Countdown

Werk

Featured Posts

Yawn. Shawn enters the top ten this week making it his second top ten hit. Closer is #1 for a second week.

Just now, StarryNight said:

I can't believe we might see Gaga in this countdown video very soon :excited2:

I'll be crying with joy!!

omg the chainsmokers killing it right now...i like their music but i'm starting to get worried about PI, i will be so pressed if they block ha :blink:

Iwontell

Does this mean another round of "how the fk can this piece of sh*t song, that only human toilets listen to, be #1 AGAIN!?" topics...? :poot:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

BuzzcutSeason

The top 10 is bland and its weird. Like there are some good songs but overall it feels like its missing something (not just Gaga).

3 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

omg the chainsmokers killing it right now...i like their music but i'm starting to get worried about PI, i will be so pressed if they block ha :blink:

It will show that we have better taste than some people from the GP (if PI is good of course)

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

The hype for Closer would probably have died starting next week

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived