Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Giuliani rips Beyonce over VMA performance

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Rudy Giuliani vs. Beyoncé, Round 2.

For the second time this year, the former New York City mayor and prominent Donald Trump surrogate is sharply criticizing Queen B — this time following the megastar’s show-stealing tribute to Black Lives Matter at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards.

“It’s a shame!” Giuliani said on Fox News on Monday morning while discussing Beyoncé’s 15-minute performance, which included a visual composition about gun violence against black people in America.

Just as he did in June, the former mayor asserted, “I saved more black lives than any of those people you saw on stage.”

“Her dancers were circling around her and one by one, they fell to the ground, and there were red lights underneath them. And that was supposed to symbolize cops killing black individuals,” “Fox & Friends” co-host Ainsley Earhardt told Giuliani while discussing the performance.

Giuliani responded: “You’re asking the wrong person because I had five uncles who were police officers, two cousins who were, one who died in the line of duty. I ran the largest and best police department in the world, the New York City Police Department. And I saved more black lives than any of those people you saw on stage by reducing crime and particularly homicide by 75 percent.”

Giuliani scowled when co-host Brian Kilmeade commented, “And Beyoncé is an extremely popular and powerful performer, and when she does stuff like that, that message to the next generation is pretty indelible.”

“It’s a shame!” Rudy remarked. “It’s a shame!”

It was not the first time the 2008 Republican presidential hopeful attacked Beyoncé for being anti-police: He called her appearance at this year’s Super Bowl “ridiculous.” Some interpreted the costumes and choreography from her Super Bowl halftime performance of “Formation” as a political statement and homage to the Black Panther party.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-calls-beyonces-vma-000000373.html

Azor Ahai

He sounds pressed lol.

#BlackLivesMatter remains unbothered and #BlueLivesMatter is forever a flop BYE.

3fd464a5add2cd115a63aa2771245df8.jpg

I thought the red lights (and the whole performance except Formation) were a metaphor for her marriage?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Iwontell

Acclaim, tbh...:golfclap:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, PenelopesTaint said:

We are talking about this man...TrumpRudy1.gifCEApMYE.gif

Candidate for President of the US and former mayor. 

I'm proud of you, America.

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, PenelopesTaint said:

We are talking about this man...TrumpRudy1.gifCEApMYE.gif

Are Republicans progressive now? :toofunny: 

Archived