💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 era off to a great start

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

This years VMAs had some of the worst rating EVA. Gaga was smart to not debut Perfect Illusion there. September is on the horizon and we know that we'll either have Perfect Illusion by September 14th, and if we don't well finally know the AHS theme and get to see Gaga again. The dust has cleared and everyone is ready for Perfect Illusion. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

we know that we'll either have Perfect Illusion by September 14th

hahaha

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

blackpink

I trust her team. I think they know what they're doing and it's going to be amazing to see what they do next tbh. I'm excited af!

just for once gaga and her team are making right decisions hope this is a sign of great things to come :excited2:

djBuffoon

So, so, so pumped.

And you're absolutely right, it was a good thing that the VMAs didn't end up happening. My god, that show was abysmal.

Slayer

It's for the best. Beyonce or Rihanna would have simply overshadowed her because they are more popular right now. She would have been forgotten about, just like her Applause performance was sidelined in favour of Miley. And as you say, the ratings were bad so it wouldn't have helped massively regardless.

Looks like Gaga and Bobby definitely made the right decision. See, little monsters? Believe it or not the professionals know a little more about strategising than your keyboard warrioring selves.:laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's for the best. Beyonce or Rihanna would have simply overshadowed her because they are more popular right now. She would have been forgotten about, just like her Applause performance was sidelined in favour of Miley. And as you say, the ratings were bad so it wouldn't have helped massively regardless.

Looks like Gaga and Bobby definitely made the right decision. See, little monsters? Believe it or not the professionals know a little more about strategising than your keyboard warrioring selves.:laughga:

delusional and pansexual :sis:

Spoiler

lol jk 

LIFE IS GOOD

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Are the VMAs' ratings out?

6.5m people watched, it was a huge flop

DeanWinchester

Now the ratings are in everybody's happy Gaga skipped VMAs. Truly a reverse warholian experience :reductive:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived