💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMAs ratings down by more than 4 million viewers

TheFamousLM

Featured Posts

TheFamousLM

"The MTV Video Music Awards saw another year of diminished audience returns on Sunday night. Across 11 Viacom networks, the premiere telecast brought in 6.5 million viewers.

Compared to last year's show, which pulled a similar move by casting a wide net across the cable entertainment suite, the VMAs are down by more than 4 million viewers. All told, the 2015 show grossed just shy of 10 million viewers across all of the networks."

rihanna-mtv-vmas-show-performance-2016-b

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-mtv-vmas-drop-924030

Is this because of the Gaga curse? :stalkga:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

It's just because of people watching online and stuff, wait for accurate numbers.

Iwontell

risox.gif
I told them: naked VMAs. They didn't listen.
The ratings would SOAR with all them dangling tyts and diks...

EDIT: it makes sense, tho...pop music hasn't been interesting in years...I mean, everyone's been trying so hard to be "cool" and beyond criticism, they're forgetting to be entertaining (with a few exceptions, of course)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Anderson123

The lack of interesting artists, plus Juan Gabriel's death was everywhere yesterday, they made some special TV shows about his death and I'm pretty sure a lot of people in the US that admired him watched those, just like here in Mexico. At least that is what everyone's talking about here.

BuzzcutSeason

Good. I don't even know what MTV was thinking. The camera angles being taped like a talent show or something, the 2 very unfunny twitter hosts. It was just messy.

Archived