💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

artRAVE = Underrated

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

Paulchieffo

lady-gaga-header-628x378.jpg

In my opinion the artRAVE is one of Gaga's most underrated efforts. It gets such much **** just because it doesn't have a giant castle or crazy intense choreo.

BUT

THE STAGE

2vw6vwo.jpg

The artRAVE stage is one of the most unique stages that I have ever seen. Not only is the idea of several runways and stages very creative and fresh the shape of the runways and even inflatable projection backing is so other worldly. And lets not forget that fans WERE LITERALLY ABLE TO STAND UNDER GAGA WHILE SHE PERFORMED. 

THE COSTUMES

d085769e4244cb8ee332dcf5104491e4.jpg

So many people complained about the costumes saying they were too quirky and not sexy enough but I thought they were brilliant. The inflatable octopus costume (though not innovative) or new) was really cool IMO and really add Gaga's classic eccentricity to the show. Also the Raver Girl skirt gave me life (but lets forget about the sketchers)

THE FAN INTERACTION

BnUwjXBIEAAxiHB.jpglady-gaga-young-fan-1409135863-view-0.jp

Throughout the course of the tour gaga brought several fans on stage and shared some truly meaningful fan stories and really connected with the fanbase on a whole new level opening up about her life while sitting at her (BEAUTIFUL) piano.

THE VOCALS

CONCLUSION

Yes the artRAVE may have not been as extravagant as the BTWB or even the Monster Ball but in its one sense it was brilliant. Also remember that Gaga was STILL recovering from her hip injury when she was touring so the dances had to be simpler because if she worked herself too hard it would only make things worse for her. We all know the ARTPOP era was a mess but Gaga did all that she could to make sure she ended it on a fun and positive note. So say what you want but I love(d) the artRAVE.

artRave-in-San-Diego-22.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People only talk **** about it because they have bias against ARTPOP

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Red said:

People only talk **** about it because they have bias against ARTPOP

:poot::poot::poot: false

KennyRichie

What I did not really like where the choreos. Wtf. Was that Alejandro dance and Sex Dreams, It could've been better like in the ITunes festival. 

Other than that, I love the Partynauseous and swine part. The rest was ok.

mattyx

I haven't seen any Gaga show in person so I can't really say too much about it.  I think it looked great though.  The stage was epic.  The blow up props/stage, costumes fit the theme of a rave so I guess she accomplished what she was going for.

Borislshere

I LOVED it. There were literally no bad seats, you could sit any where and fully enjoy the show. 

Gypsygaga1

I LOVED they Artrave.The stage,the costumes,the vocals....I wish I could go back to this day:wub:

Perfect Ilusion

The reason why I don't like the artrave too much is its lack of concept and an organized plot, like the BTWBT and the MBT had, which is something that I personally love to see in a concert

Super Natural

it was too happy, colorful, messy, and childish. She was a ****ING MESS. I did not like it one bit. 

Just now, Saint Laurent said:

:poot::poot::poot: false

It's true, it literally has the same quality and flaws of every one of her past tours. People say the stage and the outfits were cheap and weird and it was too electronic and stuff. THE SHOW WAS LITERALLY CALLED ART R-A-V-E.  What were people expecting? ARTPOP was a messy era but ARTPOP itself isn't that shitty album that everybody says and artRAVE isn't the horrible show that everybody says, don't let the chaos that the era was affect the perception of the material we were served.

I always say that I am done explaining to people that ARTPOP isn't the scum of Earth but I always find myself doing it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Laurent
Just now, Red said:

It's true, it literally has the same quality and flaws of every one of her past tours. People say the stage and the outfits were cheap and weird and it was too electronic and stuff. THE SHOW WAS LITERALLY CALLED ART R-A-V-E.  What were people expecting? ARTPOP was a messy era but ARTPOP itself isn't that shitty album that everybody says and artRAVE isn't the horrible show that everybody says, don't let the chaos that the era was affect the perception of the material we were served.

I always say that I am done explaining to people that ARTPOP isn't the scum of Earth but I always find myself doing it

I love ARTPOP, I just think the stage was a tad budget compared to the BTWB, everything else was flawless.

Fernster7

My problem with it it's that it was half good and half bad. Like the costumes, some were truly beautiful but the others were tragic. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived