💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think PI will sound like Style by Taylor Swift?

Super Natural

Featured Posts

Super Natural

That song is the closest thing I can think of that would sound like a collab between Gaga, Bloodpop, Kevin Parker, and Mark Ronson :diane:

Music

not when 'Do What U Want' exists. it was basically the inspiration for this song.

basically the same groove/instrumental - but DWUW is better.

PaperIz

One of my absolute favorite songs by Snakelor. It's so beautiful and fun and kind of sad and mysterious and sexy :giveup: plus HAYLOR

Anyways :awkney: I'd like for Gaga to have a song with the same feeling, or even sound but not for the first single. I want something so new that I sh!t myself lol

Creyk
1 minute ago, Music said:

not when 'Do What U Want' exists. it was basically the inspiration for this song.

You wish. Style is miles better.

Shaney
5 minutes ago, Music said:

For an album as EDM heavy as ARTPOP, they sure as hell took a lot of bass out of the music. 

edit: nvm my bass was down on my speakers :rip: 

Iwontell

The only thing I can't stand about this song is the chorus...it's just so cheesy and Disney Channel-ish...but the rest of it is actually good, so I wouldn't mind if something like that came up.

I'd love if PI had the same style of Tame Impala's "the less I know the better"...it's dance-y, it's cool, the melody is just incredible...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

notamember

Style is one of my favorite songs and I LOVE Taylor, but Gaga has a completely different style of music, so no. I just want it to be very GAGA.

Archived