💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we have PI before AHS?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Both AHS6 and Perfect Illusion are set to drop in September, but the question is, which will we have first? Just as a reminder AHS6 debuts on September 14th, a Wednesday and Gaga will most likely release on a Friday. What makes sense to you guys? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I think Perfect Illusion on the 9th makes sense. That way the song will already be out when people search for her again after the season premiere of AHS

I'd love to have AHS begin first, before getting a listen on PI. It'll get us fans hyped, and help us appreciate the track more after. And for the GP, it'll give them the chance to tune into AHS after liking PI, so it's like a 69'ing of promotion really :v:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

I think it will come before AHS, it would be just too much Lady Gaga if everything came together

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Iwontell

She won't just cram it all together in mid september (why would she get only a week of exposure when she can release the single in a week, release the video in the next, AHS in the next, iheart radio festival in the next...?)...so we'll either get it early in the month or in the very end - I mean, we COULD be 4 days away from it...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

BloodyJudas

I really hope that the lead is released on September 2nd and it the next AHS season will only add up to her comeback :)

Nervous Unicorn

we don't even know if she's in the first episode so it would be kinda strange to plan the single release around that, i think

Archived