💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Frank Ocean

Vodka

What's your favorite Frank Ocean body of work?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Channel ORANGE
    • Endless
    • Blonde
    • Unreleased/ Other

Featured Posts

Chiunzhan
15 hours ago, Vodka said:

I'll have to admit, I haven't even gotten through the entire Album yet, I do have some favorite tracks already :sara: Try listening to 'channel ORANGE' too, everyone loved it 

I already listened to CO back in 2012, and ever since july 2016 because of the hype of the new album and the infamous video streaming. He is my definitive favorite now, James Blake was before.

6 hours ago, Chiunzhan said:

I already listened to CO back in 2012, and ever since july 2016 because of the hype of the new album and the infamous video streaming. He is my definitive favorite now, James Blake was before.

I just looked him up, his voice is like liquid gold, so velvety on Retrograde. Thanks :gaycat:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Chiunzhan
17 hours ago, Vodka said:

I just looked him up, his voice is like liquid gold, so velvety on Retrograde. Thanks :gaycat:

He is the definition of ethereal tbh, you're welcome hun :unicorn:

On 9/5/2016 at 11:05 AM, Chiunzhan said:

He is the definition of ethereal tbh, you're welcome hun :unicorn:

:icega:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually shocked at the little amount of attention he's given on GGD.  If you go over to KTT, his thread is always poppin' and you should've seen it when everyone was waiting for his new music to be released!

Archived