💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Frank Ocean

Vodka

What's your favorite Frank Ocean body of work?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

• Channel ORANGE
    • Endless
    • Blonde
    • Unreleased/ Other

Featured Posts

2016FrankOceanBlondeAlbumCrop.hero.png

Welcome to GGD's Frank Ocean fan page! 
Feel free to discuss all things about the Artist here. 
Also, I'll be on the lookout for any thread updates that'll serve useful and fun for the GGD Frank Ocean fanbase community. 

Christopher Francis "Frank" Ocean (born Christopher Edwin Breaux; October 28, 1987), is an American singer, songwriter and rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana. Known for his idiosyncratic musical style, Ocean first embarked on a career as a ghostwriter, and in 2010 he became a member of hip hop collective Odd Future. He released his breakout mixtape, Nostalgia, Ultra, to critical acclaim in 2011. It generated his first charting single "Novacane". In 2012, Ocean finished in second place in BBC's Sound of 2012 poll.

His debut studio album, Channel Orange, was released in July 2012 to critical acclaim and reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. It was promoted with three singles: "Thinkin Bout You", "Pyramids" and "Sweet Life". In 2016, Ocean released the visual album Endless alongside his second studio album Blonde, following several years of delays.

Check out his social media pages down below: 

Official Artist Page: https://boysdontcry.co/

VEVO: https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankOceanVEVO

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/frankocean

Tumblr: http://frankocean.tumblr.com/

MTV Artist Page: http://www.mtv.com/artists/frank-ocean/

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

What are your favorite Frank Ocean tracks and performances? :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Bolkins
8 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

Just a question but is it true he's openly gay?

He's Bi but is very open and honest about the gay element of his sexuality which is incredibly refreshing 

Pharamon
10 minutes ago, Vodka said:

What are your favorite Frank Ocean tracks and performances? :giggle:

Uh... I don't wanna sound rude but judging by this performance he doesn't have any special outstanding voice.

9 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

Just a question but is it true he's openly gay?

I've heard from the media that his first love was for a man, but from interviews, it seems like he doesn't like his sexuality being labeled, and is fond of sexual fluidity :hor:

12 minutes ago, Ritsu said:

lady-gaga-you-have-to-stop-interview-pos

We're only just getting started :excited2:

9 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Uh... I don't wanna sound rude but judging by this performance he doesn't have any special outstanding voice.

Your courtesy is appreciated, the thing about Frank Ocean is his ability, primarily as a writer. I've got to admit myself that his voice isn't as impressive on technical terms. I personally think it's his ability to create his own unique soundspace through his music though, and his tracks do have literary value imo. If you'd like, feel free to check him out further, I'm pretty sure you'll hear more of him in the near future, with his new music and all 

Pharamon
13 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Your courtesy is appreciated, the thing about Frank Ocean is his ability, primarily as a writer. I've got to admit myself that his voice isn't as impressive on technical terms. I personally think it's his ability to create his own unique soundspace through his music though, and his tracks do have literary value imo. If you'd like, feel free to check him out further, I'm pretty sure you'll hear more of him in the near future, with his new music and all 

I will definitely!

Just now, Skrill said:

I will definitely!

Great! Hope you like his work :) 

Is it possible to get a physical copy of blond? I don't have apple music and don't want to pay $1000 on eBay. If not do you think he will ever release a physical copy 

5 hours ago, Kinsey said:

Is it possible to get a physical copy of blond? I don't have apple music and don't want to pay $1000 on eBay. If not do you think he will ever release a physical copy 

I really hope so, not exactly sure... :giveup: But I'm guessing that after a month or so, we'll have some physical copies to buy, kinda like how Drake released physical copies after the album hype sort of normalized.

I'd really enjoy vinyl versions of his albums too. I know there were bootlegged versions of channel ORANGE circulatingfor a while, so I hope his team takes advantage of this part of the market.. 

2 hours ago, Chiunzhan said:

He became my favorite male singer the moment I first listened to BLONDE, what an amazing album folks

:music:

I'll have to admit, I haven't even gotten through the entire Album yet, I do have some favorite tracks already :sara: Try listening to 'channel ORANGE' too, everyone loved it 

Archived