💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How I feel about the VMA's

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

VMAs are so basic! They licked Bey's ass by giving her 8 awards for her most flopped singles/videos era! 'Hello' and 'Sorry' were number one everywhere and their videos have over one BILLION views and 'Formation' won! So the thing is much more obvious and ridiculous now: only ppl who attend get vmas whether they deserve it or not! And of course VMAs really don't deserve GAGA they are so f*** basic for predictable performers like Bey and Rihanna (the latter even get Vanguard Award...lol!).

The Surrealist
7 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

VMAs are so basic! They licked Bey's ass by giving her 8 awards for her most flopped singles/videos era! 'Hello' and 'Sorry' were number one everywhere and their videos have over one BILLION views and 'Formation' won! So the thing is much more obvious and ridiculous now: only ppl who attend get vmas whether they deserve it or not! And of course VMAs really don't deserve GAGA they are so f*** basic for predictable performers like Bey and Rihanna (the latter even get Vanguard Award...lol!).

I agree that the VMA's are basic and don't deserve Gaga, but it would have been a major promo opportunity.

6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I agree that the VMA's are basic and don't deserve Gaga, but it would have been a major promo opportunity.

I think that's a myth! Remember what happened w/ Applause, it peaked #4

1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

VMAs stands for Video music awards! That being said, It doesn't matter if "Hello"  and "Sorry"  were number one +had a billion views because their videos weren't anything special (imo) and the video for "Formation"  was far better than the songs above. And the attendance =win thing isn't true because none of the winners of the first few awards were there to receive them (idk about the other awards because I couldn't watch the tragedy anymore :laughga:)

KingRedd

Gaga isn't above anything. Stop making her seem as if she's some pretentious queen. Gaga just didn't go this year. Vma was pretty lame this year anyway besides Beyonce. 

May I Read You? 😎

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived