💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMAs Ratings (?)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

This year is so weird. Partly a meltdown, and partly....is this a Rihanna concert? IS this a beyonce concert? Is this ESPN with these two guys talking at a desk? 

Mainly, i know last year 9.8 Million watched, and this year i feel like a lotta people stopped watching after certain things, so besides this year being confirmed as a new low, how bad are the ratings?

I know they probably don't come out until tomorrow, and this thread is probably pointless but is there any idea of how many less people are watching?

Kim Kardashian

MTV's trying too hard to have "iconic" awards. They need to let go and let it happen on its own.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Evan Peters

probably worse than last year since it's been declining naturally over the years. the fact that TV isn't as popular anymore also contributes to that (tho it's mostly cuz the show is **** :diane:)

emma roberts is an abuser

I'm guessing it's lower than ever since last year was so bad, it deters people from tuning in.

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Dangerous Man

I feel like all the performers lacked practice. Bey saved it though and Rihanna's last performance was great. :applause: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Batwings

MTV is already on the phone with Gaga to see if she will host next year's VMAs on her farm. Nicki Minaj is in talks to judge the tractor pulling contest.

BuzzcutSeason

These ****ing guys are pissing me off.

This makes ratings lower, annoying people.

wahkeenasitka

All I know is, I've watched the Ariana G / Nicki performance, the Rihanna performance & the Britney performance. They all completely validated my thread that I posted the other day: 

YoungHuyzy
2 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

All I know is, I've watched the Ariana G / Nicki performance, the Rihanna performance & the Britney performance. They all completely validated my thread that I posted the other day: 

Rihanna did pretty good. Her first performance was too short though, and it was the opener. She got significantly better afterwards. Her last performance of stay and love on the brain was amazing. She had a great night.

BuzzcutSeason
10 minutes ago, wahkeenasitka said:

The performance wasn't bad because of pop music.

YeehawKylie

My complaint is that it seems like the same people keep performing year after year. Did Rihanna need FOUR performances? Did we need Nick Jonas? Did Beyoncé need to perform half her album?

I want newly released music. New artists. Give me Jojo, give me Tove Lo. Just...lets get new blood. It's so boring seeing the same people. 

Michael Woodson

The ratings will be even worse than last year. I didn't watch tonight's show, but I know it was was absolutely terrible, tragic, complete mess, ****, garbage you name it.  

Archived