💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You guys...

JDi

Featured Posts

sorry for the annoying title but I just wanted to say that, and I know most of you guys enjoy some of the acts performing tonight and Beyoncé appears to be this unmatched performer to most of you... and I know this could've been a status/comment, but I just felt like making this thread for those of us who are constantly reminded of how beautifully this retro-physical creature stands out from the rest of the "scene".

sprP7.jpg

Spoiler

paws up, you basics. :unicorn:

Evan Peters

queen of being a retro-physical creature that stands out from the rest of the basic artists who contributed to the embarrassing VMA's 

emma roberts is an abuser

iMonster

THISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

That's why I'll constantly say she's in a different league. It's an insult to compare to the acts of tonight. 

Beyonce was great though! 

Born To Slay

Gaga was right to stay the **** away from that show. Britney should've performed somewhere else.

BuzzcutSeason

She does. I felt like this year was a bunch of things you'd expect or be let down by. 

No one has ever come close to 2009 Paparazzi. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Beyonce is aestetically always good- like she can sing and dance and do both at the same time. BUT she lacks soul and realness. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

Beyonce is aestetically always good- like she can sing and dance and do both at the same time. BUT she lacks soul and realness. 

the reason Rihanna, although not exceptional, was the only performer that made me feel tonight.

I appreciate gaga so much, and lackluster and uninspired events like tonight really enforce my love for Lady Gaga and artists alike. :)

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Harry

I do think that Beyonce was lightyears ahead of everyone else tonight, but Gaga can offer something that no one else can. I can't wait for her to come back to the pop scene after such a long time and remind the rest of the world of that too.

Decodekid
17 minutes ago, JDi said:

sorry for the annoying title but I just wanted to say that, and I know most of you guys enjoy some of the acts performing tonight and Beyoncé appears to be this unmatched performer to most of you... and I know this could've been a status/comment, but I just felt like making this thread for those of us who are constantly reminded of how beautifully this retro-physical creature stands out from the rest of the "scene".

sprP7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

paws up, you basics. :unicorn:

mommy monster :sara:i miss ha

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Speechless94

That is a good point to remind us all of. Beyonce always slays, but when was the last time she made you cry. She is incredible, no doubt, but no one can move and captivate an audience with soul and authenticity the way Gaga can :firega:

It's time to sit back and anticipate whatever the next few months have to offer 

Shipper

No performance from the VMA's tonight made me excited tbh.

I'm sure that's an unpopular opinion but I just don't have this connection with the other artists and singers the way I do with Gaga. I don't stan or follow other artists or celebrities every move, just Gaga. Sure I can recognize that there were some (one) GREAT performance/s but it does nothing for me. I just really stan for Gaga it seems, this wonderful, weird, kind, and talented person. :hug:

I love people who are more hands on with the stuff they do and that's something I respect Gaga for doing now.

I can't wait for September! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Mikey Monster

I totally agree tbh. I love the performers tonight. Beyoncé SLAYED Rihanna and Britney were great and Kanye had an amazing video. But watching the VMAS tonight made me relieved she didn't go. I feel like Gaga and Beyoncé could just go for surprise performances. I feel like Gaga will eventually be one of those artists that when she walks on stage to present or perform people would give her an automatic standing ovation just cuz of her legendary status cuz they know she's that good. It's like Gaga let everyone have their big special night tonight and now she's gonna ****ing come outta nowhere with her slayage! ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Archived