💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney Spears performs at the VMAs

Nino

Featured Posts

This feels thread-worthy.

What did you think of Britney's return to the stage she's made iconic so many times?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Dangerous Man

G-Eazy slayed it. Brit lipsynching Bebe was funny. The performance was full of energy overall. :) 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

It was good. Not anything groundbreaking which is a shame considering she's the queen of vma but good.

Zsolti
2 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

tumblr_n27ejgiMNZ1rhis53o1_500.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Fernster7

Awful because MM&I was unnecessary. Make Me was really good and I was so excited until that happened. Ugh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DiscoHeaven23

One of the better performances of the night. 

Wish Me Myself and I wasn't in there though. 

She should've sang more Glory songs

Born To Slay

She should've done a Glory medley, after Me My And I, she should've done Do You Wanna Come Over?

Zsolti
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Okay were you impressed? Or indenial?

yes i was impressed bitch, the little choreo she did at the beginning was great, she seemed to have fun, she was ****ing into it, the me myself and i part sounded amazing, g eazy and britney were really hot together

SO YES, I WAS

bye.

PaperIz
3 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

yes i was impressed bitch, the little choreo she did at the beginning was great, she seemed to have fun, she was ****ing into it, the me myself and i part sounded amazing, g eazy and britney were really hot together

SO YES, I WAS

bye.

AMEN SISTREN! she looked so happy and it was so fun! I loved it! Britney is queen

Archived