Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help me with authenticity of an older 'insider'?!

Ares

Featured Posts

Hey guys, a quick thing I just remembered I bookmarked..

But I remember around when I first joined Gaga daily or around then I saw a post like this..

4e091c88e69f45bcbd281735b119823e.png

I bookmarked it, not being sure if it was real or not.. I just assumed it was fake for a while but Impala is definitely working on LG5, or on PI at least. 

Is there any possibility of this being real or has it already been proven fake? 
Thanks!

homomo

Not real. 

Haven't we learned that anything LQ is fake?

I feel like this has been said a billion times each year since the dawn of Gaga.

Also, why would it be posted on Gagadaily if it were real? We aren't that special lol..

Sylvanas
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Not real. 

I feel like this has been said a billion times each year since the dawn of Gaga.

Also, why would it be posted on Gagadaily if it were real? We aren't that special lol..

@BorisIsHere :usrs:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Not real. 

homomo
1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

Just now, Ryqn said:

Boris was when Gaga actually liked us. 

Also, we don't even know if that is real. Everyone thought all mine was real; however, that was fake.

Don't set yourself up for believing something too much. Or else you're going to be extremely dissapointed. If it turns out real, great! If not, I'm not the one going to be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Not real. 

My bad, but thanks for letting me know! 

Uh, I honestly wasn't sure but I remember hearing hearing Aura was leaked at one point on the site, so I figured that it might have been a possibility.. 

Also, I don't know much about authentication as I'm kinda new to GGD and before joining the site I was a gaga fan, but mostly just by listening to her music and following her on social media, lmao.

Archived