Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Im Angry @ Team BRITNEY, VMAs

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Im shook and angry. I'm not tryna be a 2007 Leave Britney Alone mess, but WHAT THE ****

Like okay, so Britney gets one comeback and they make it like WORSE than the BBMAs (which were amazing) and MTV places her right after BEYONCE. Someone like Nick J should go after her, and then....she did ME MYSELF AND I? A cover? Is this a G Eazy performance? Like what the ****. And then we have this low quality everything? I'd rather her copy vegas than do that. It was just underwhelming.

Idk who decided that would be a good idea, but there were rumors circulating about a 10 minute medley of new songs? Why? How? It felt like an intro to something, that gets better. It was so NOT britney, like anyone could do that. 

WHY?

She had fun tho :awkney:

ALSO: Someone also said she was releasing the original video? She wore an outfit from it....maybe thats why this performance was lowkey messy? It was low budget? Cuz they spent so much MONEY ON A VIDEO THEY WONT RELEASE. THIS IS Was supposed to CHANGE THINGS not keep them the same. Was it bad? No. was it good? No.

I LIKED NICK JONAS BETTTER THAN HER PERFORMANCE. WHAT THE ****.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlioncourt91

I was disappointed. She had rehearsed better, fitting choreography for the original video which worked a lot more than the final one and out of all the outfits (even a black number would have worked) more than the highlighter outfit we got. It just irks me more that they easily could have used the original choreo, male dancers and recreated the original video but they went with making it a G Eazy tribute more than anything.

Gurl it isn't 2003 no mo

Brits been lacklustre since 2007

Signature loading… 👹🖤

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Stef said:

Gurl it isn't 2003 no mo

Brits been lackluster since 2007

Yes but this was her RETURN. Lackluster yes but she's gotten her life back together since 2011 even SO MUCH. Did u see her Billboard performance earlier this year? Crazy.

PaperIz

I loved it :giveup: but I'm such Britney trash. I'll love anything she does. I'm delusional and I love it

BLACKOUTbritney

She's NEVER going to be the way she was pre 2007

Get over it already

26BRqUPb0o7wTFQ9q.gif

Regina George

I dont know why everyones hates it. I love it. It was amazing. She was good. I dont know why so much hate. 

Shitwrecked

I blame Britney. She's the same age as Beyonce and yet has literally zero say in her career. 

iMonster

It's Britney though. I wasn't expecting her to actually "sing". Wasn't expecting anything groundbreaker etc. No shade she's just not like that especially in 2016. 

Honestly I haven't seen that "thing/desire" in her eyes since she first came out. She's just jaded by it all and it shows. 

I'm happy Gaga isn't there she didn't want to have to sit through this mess. I stopped watching after Brit started to lip-sync. 

Regina George

+ you all loved arianas performance which was awful

Antoni

I spit on the idea that a singer who doesn't sing live deserves to be as famous as Britney Spears.

giphy.gif

My name isn't Timmers

Fernster7

I loved it until they started singing MM&I. I am so mad because it was her chance to shine, ugh.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived