💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No performance//PI commercial?

POP2

Featured Posts

In my opinion, there will be no Gaga performance. I think we are going to get a really short commercial with the release date. BOOKMARK ME:firega:

jk don't bookmark me. probably wrong:wtf:

Kermit

:lana: In this past week, for every Gaga + VMA related submission, there has been a consequence of a WP to the submitter.

:lana: How many WPs is that?

:lana: This is going to be the last time, I speak of the VMAs, this year. 

:lana: What does a woman during love making, and Gaga's VMA performance, have in common?

Spoiler

:lana: She's not cumming, darling.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lextyr97

After how terrible this show has been thus far, I don't want Gaga anywhere near this mess... Although she's the only one that can save this ****

RAMROD

Isn't it obvious? :duck:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JustifyMyLove

All they're airing on the national feeds of MTV is an Star Trek 15 seconds teaser and then local MTV adverts and the country's national adverts too 

Eveyone have should know that since there isn't any way for it to happen

it isn't like Adeles the voice, well it is only in one country, but doing w MTV would make everything a mess, being only aired maybe on MTV USA feed, is such a waste of promotion 

Sad tbh 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

PEOPLE STILL HAVE HOPE OIFHEOSifndsfb;sdbge;

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, Red said:

PEOPLE STILL HAVE HOPE OIFHEOSifndsfb;sdbge;

Hope isn't even applicable here. It's blatant disregard for reality, to the point of true delusion.

Purr more, hiss less.

Ronnie

The show just started. She's in hiding. That surprise performance of Telephone with Beyoncé is coming!  :stalkga:

Linus Gaga
10 minutes ago, AntichristHOJ said:

I don't think she has any interest in being popular anymore 

Yes she is interested to be a farmer , and actually LG5 is not an album , but we can still buy "VEGETABLES" on itunes and cd shop :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

lavenderblondee

I really would love to get a commercial like the Judas promo we got in that episode of Glee or w/e it was. A short clip with a snippet of the song/MV. That would be amazing. :giveup: I don't expect it to happen now or ever, but regardless, I'd love something like that.

Archived