šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

TMZ reportingĀ 

Superstar Lady GagaĀ was tooling around Malibu in the SUVĀ OJ SImpsonĀ made famous ... and there's a hand-rolled joint at 10 o'clock.

Gaga and her dad tooled around the coast Saturday in an pretty awesome Ford Bronco.Rollin' in the Bu smoking a doob:classy:Ā Dont worry its nothing like drunk driving so dont come at her with that anti-pot stuff. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but she's a grown woman and has her medical card. :diane:Ā  But I dont condone driving under ANY influence. :DĀ 

.0828-main-lady-gaga-inf-7.jpg0828-sub-lady-gaga-inf-4.jpg

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habitĀ :nails:

SummerGirl21

I can still come after her. You shouldn't drive under the influence. It's illegal, plain and simple.Ā 

It's illegal to smoke in your car but gaga dont give a crap. lmao I'd love to smoke and talk to her. And their wrong, OJ's bronco was white and had a hard top, right? :derpga:Ā  We'll know if we see gaga outrunning the law with LG5 in her hands.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

PMKKARDASHiAN

She's smoking weed, driving, with her dad?!Ā 

I'm afraid to have a drink at dinner with my dad

Katsuki Bakugo

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Iwontell

Not pot. She smokes clove cigarrettes.
If it was pot, tho:Ā cool.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived