đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The reason Perfect Illusion was announced so early

Pop

Featured Posts

I think the reason Gaga and her team announced PI so early is the VMAs rumors.

If she didn't, we would've gone crazy expecting a surprise performance and there would be severe meltdowns for the history books.

They probably wanted to avoid that, but knew fans would be dissapointed if she just announced "I'm not going to the VMAs LOL bye", so they decided to give us the announcement early so we have time to process the fact that she's not doing the VMAs and that the era starts later. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gaga could have announced Perfect Illusion for 2025 and little delusionists would still scream "its an illusion!1!111!!1!" and say she's performing :madge: 

She can't win

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Kermit

Or, because Mama was feeling magnanimous, that day. :lana:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bellatrix

Didn't work very well tho :green: 

Gaga can literally say "I'm not going" and Monsters would still expect a performance :poot: 

Poissonche

"I'm not going to the VMAs LOL bye" would have still been more effective. And possibly more iconic.

mariomania1234

I agree. I'm glad she did it for my sake. Having to read and endure the meltdowns would have been hell.

It was certainly a calculated move to skip the VMAs. I think she's got bigger things in store.

Kermit
Just now, Bellatrix said:

"I'm not going".

:giveup: GAGA'S GOING AFTER ALL.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Weasel

Well it still sucks and we don't have anything while other artists are booking promo slots left and right so I'm still slightly annoyed :nails:

Idk what would've been worse. Her not going without us knowing anything or this lackluster announcement leaving us with nothing anyways. 

I'm pressed, don't quote me if you don't agree. 

2 minutes ago, Pop said:

It doesn't matter whether she announced it early or not. Delusionists are still expecting a VMA performance and there WILL be severe meltdowns for the history books.

FixedT

I8P8uwg.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I don't think she makes calculated career and business decisions of this caliber for the sole purpose of preventing her super fans from having meltdowns

Archived