Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would y'all feel about Tame Impala joining Gaga on her next tour?

tomdsgn

How would y'all feel about Tame Impala joining Gaga on tour?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• YASSSS BISH!
    • Hu dat?
    • Nah, bro.
    • Maybe for some dates...

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

Since it's being rumoured about Kevin cowriting with Gaga, and Tame Impalas songs slaying lives...

tomdsgn
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

bye lady starlight hi cutie kevin

I felt like I was on drugs when I was watching Lady Starlight :cryga:

FlopSlurper
Just now, tomdsgn said:

I felt like I was on drugs when I was watching Lady Starlight :cryga:

I felt like ****

don't @ me little starlightsters

Swan Heart

As an opening act? No, I feel like they're too big for that.

Otherwise yes, I would love it for a few dates! :sara:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Love Tame Impala, and true or not that Kevin's been helping Gaga with song writing etc., it's more than likely that their band would have their own tour. 

As of yet, we've still no real gist of what LG5 sounds like. So, not to sound like a downer, and I'm for seeing two great artists in one stadium, on the same date (:giveup:), it just doesn't seem like a wise decision in regards to levels of exposure.

Like, if he wrote on a track, and opened for the tour, it would easily be known as a joint tour. Not sure if that'd be entirely wise for her comeback after a 3-year pop music hiatus. Gaga wouldn't even need it imo

Spoiler

I love them both, so it's really conflicting :laughga:

Welcome to GGD btw! Looking forward to these kinds of debatable posts :hug:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

2 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Love Tame Impala, and true or not that Kevin's been helping Gaga with song writing etc., it's more than likely that their band would have their own tour. 

As of yet, we've still no real gist of what LG5 sounds like. So, not to sound like a downer, and I'm for seeing two great artists in one stadium, on the same date (:giveup:), it just doesn't seem like a wise decision in regards to levels of exposure.

Like, if he wrote on a track, and opened for the tour, it would easily be known as a joint tour. Not sure if that'd be entirely wise for her comeback after a 3-year pop music hiatus. Gaga wouldn't even need it imo

Hide contents

I love them both, so it's really conflicting :laughga:

Welcome to GGD btw! Looking forward to these kinds of debatable posts :hug:

He joined in 2013 lol

MarcusBones

That would be absolutely amazing. I really love Tame Impala and I'm even more psyched that Kevin has worked on LG5 with Gaga. This albums is going to be so good y'all...ugh I get so hype thinking about the new lacefront Imma have to buy:giveup:

ChasingGhosts

They're too big to be her opening act, but I'd love it! Their albums are great and I've always wanted to see them. :giveup:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

4 minutes ago, Nono said:

He joined in 2013 lol

Whoops :cryga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived