💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I just realised Father John Misty isn't actually a preist

Bayonetta

Featured Posts

Poissonche

I hope there weren't too much people thinking that. Not that it's a bad thing or anything. It's just that I don't think it would be a good idea for a priest to do drugs with Lana Del Rey and have random women doing sensual moves appear in slow-motion around him.

RAMROD

Satanic priest always looks casual :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I hope there weren't too much people thinking that. Not that it's a bad thing or anything. It's just that I don't think it would be a good idea for a priest to do drugs with Lana Del Rey and have random women doing sensual moves appear in slow-motion around him.

I do :poot:

A true, reverse Catholic expedition :sis:

Haroon

That did cross my mind in the video of him topless and laying back with Gaga next to him with her breasts almost out - that or he was a very cheeky priest :laughga: Before that I thought she was going to meet that guy that she had in pictures when she was quoting the bible and stuff :duck: I feel like his name is false advertising :koons: 

Dramatica

He ain't no priest? He can now Do What He Wants With My Body

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Coldplay

No, I actually knew him before and I Love You, Honeybear was one of my fave albums last year so you should all go buy it

Same :flop: It struck me yesterday when I read that she was at Father John Misty's concert :toofunny: 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived