Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé to perform at VMAs

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

darkchylde
Just now, Miky said:

I just think all of her performances look the same, that's my opinion :shrug: 

no honey an opinion is not liking onion or wetting your toothbrush before putting paste on it. what you're doing is reducing the work of one of the most iconic and hard working females in the industry to "leotards and sexy hair" just because you can't focus on them long enough to tell one apart from other.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

You're fighting already...in the very first page? :laughga:

I remember the old days when it took us at least 3 pages to hate each other's guts...we got so much better at it...See? Practice makes perfect (illusion, buy it on iTunes when it's out, Gaga has dogs to feed :neyde:).

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Just now, VenusOddity said:

no honey an opinion is not liking onion or wetting your toothbrush before putting paste on it. what you're doing is reducing the work of one of the most iconic and hard working females in the industry to "leotards and sexy hair" just because you can't focus on them long enough to tell one apart from other.

I'm afraid putting down my cognitive abilities is not going to change my opinion, I'm glad you like what she does, that's absolutely fine :) at least someone has something to look forward to at the VMAs this year

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

darkchylde

i just think it's ironic how we ask women to perform a song and not only deliver amazing vocals but also dance in bizarre outfits and have an amazing stage set up when at the same time we praise men for doing the bare minimum in cheap sweatsuits and barely singing more than two notes right.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

everything she does is a surprise now :stalkga:

Right. Now the real surprise would be announcing something :laughga:

Omar Vela
12 minutes ago, Miky said:

so excited to see her throw her hair in a sexy way while wearing a leotard and dancing with her female background dancers

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

Exactly what I was thinking... All her shows are the same s**t tumblr_n8bkzsa6rg1s5v66fo1_500.gif

DiamondAngel
5 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

No I'm pretty sure it's his opinion lol. I'm just backing him up. No denying she's a great dancer, fashion icon, and amazing hard working vocalist, but she always does the same stuff on awards shows, and don't tell me differently because I watch them all. I love Beyoncé but in my opinion she's not a captivating performer and if you want to be on a forum you should get used to people not agreeing with you on everyone without calling them out. 

River

It'll be a copy-paste from her live tour... same dance moves, same backdrop..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Omar Vela
8 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

oh just shut up. Her shows are overrated. She does the same thing over and over again... she has a great singing voice but her performances are meh... if you like it, that's good

DemeLarell
9 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

6 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

i just think it's ironic how we ask women to perform a song and not only deliver amazing vocals but also dance in bizarre outfits and have an amazing stage set up when at the same time we praise men for doing the bare minimum in cheap sweatsuits and barely singing more than two notes right.

^^^^ what they said.

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, Miky said:

I'm afraid putting down my cognitive abilities is not going to change my opinion, I'm glad you like what she does, that's absolutely fine :) at least someone has something to look forward to at the VMAs this year

:golfclap:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Omar Vela

Not watching this show for mediocre Rihanna vocals, Ariana's squirrel voice  and Beyonce doing the same as always. 

Iwontell

LOL, you're ALL out of control.

giphy.gif

If you cooled down your heads you'd realize that there's nothing to gain in trashing Bey like that, nor there is any gain in treating her like a sacred cow...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Omar Vela
10 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

don't try to make this a gender thing, it's not. I also hate male pop/rock performances, I found them pretty mediocre and beyond boring. They have been the same since 1990

Archived