💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé to perform at VMAs

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

Thomas P
23 minutes ago, Miky said:

so excited to see her throw her hair in a sexy way while wearing a leotard and dancing with her female background dancers

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

Don't open the thread if your gonna be salty plz and thx.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean yeah Beyonce is an amazing performer but her performances on Tv shows always follow the same route and that's why they always get lost in people's memories

If a lot of people say she is gonna do the "same" again it's because of something......

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

KingRedd

Everytime Beyonce is mentioned I know that an argument will occur lmao... Freedom was such a great performance so I wonder what song she'll even do.

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
13 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

oh just shut up. Her shows are overrated. She does the same thing over and over again... she has a great singing voice but her performances are meh... if you like it, that's good

Tell that to the world who adores her performance skills. Never out of breathe, always hits the choreography right, attitude, vocals, and something unique. If you don't like Beyoncé, why comment on a thread about her just to hate? Lmao sounds a little salty to me.... 

May I Read You? 😎

45 minutes ago, Miky said:

so excited to see her throw her hair in a sexy way while wearing a leotard and dancing with her female background dancers

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

we feel the same way :) there is nothing artistic about Beyonce,sorry I just can't get the feeling from her.She feels like robotic,no darkness or light.Even Katy Perry has a feeling that attracts you,Gaga has darkness.You can see her art through Dance in the Dark.But sorry,Beyonce doesn't have it.She needs scandals,news,fabricated stories to stay in the game.I love Beyonce but in music way she is no less but just a little bit more than Ciara.

estoniankid
40 minutes ago, edana123 said:

we feel the same way :) there is nothing artistic about Beyonce,sorry I just can't get the feeling from her.She feels like robotic,no darkness or light.Even Katy Perry has a feeling that attracts you,Gaga has darkness.You can see her art through Dance in the Dark.But sorry,Beyonce doesn't have it.She needs scandals,news,fabricated stories to stay in the game.I love Beyonce but in music way she is no less but just a little bit more than Ciara.

veronica.gif

Archived