music news

Beyoncé to perform at VMAs

KURUSHITOVSKA

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

well i'll finally have something to look forward on monday cause i sure as hell ain't watching the whole show for another kanye mess and some b lists performers

so excited to see her throw her hair in a sexy way while wearing a leotard and dancing with her female background dancers

tumblr_mm4t9crJa91qbkh27o6_250_zps7b0699

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Chanel Oberlin said:

I thought It was already confirmed

I think it was rumored that it was going to be a suprise performance

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Loyalty
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well thy need her to save the Ratings of how bad the show will turn out :classy:

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Miky said:

so excited to see her throw her hair in a sexy way while wearing a leotard and dancing with her female background dancers

i'm sorry but if Beyoncé, who performed during 16 minutes long last year at the VMAS and delivered one of the most moving and powerful performances at the past BET awards is not "groundbreaking" enough for you, what are you doing on a lady gaga forum? 

Higher

So that's two preformences I'm actually watching this year.

giphy.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Just now, VenusOddity said:

i'm sorry but if Beyoncé, who performed during 16 minutes long last year at the VMAS and delivered one of the most moving and powerful performances at the past BET awards is not "groundbreaking" enough for you, what are you doing on a lady gaga forum? 

I just think all of her performances look the same, that's my opinion :shrug: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

christinahoney
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

everything she does is a surprise now :stalkga:

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, Whis said:

Didn't the GrapeJuice guy also say we would get Gaga music in 30 days? :oprah:

If I remember it was a guy at iheartradio and GrapeJuice just solidified that new music WAS coming but didn't give a time frame.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Miky said:

I just think all of her performances look the same, that's my opinion :shrug: 

Miky kind of has a point. The thing with Beyonce is that she does it so well that it's barely noticeable that many of her performances are very similar.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

Freedom was an AMAZING performance that gave me chills. I know to ALWAYS look forward to epic performances when it comes to Queen Yoncè

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

7 minutes ago, Miky said:

Thank you.

Archived