💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS 6: Hollywood?

DAVID VOGUER

Featured Posts

DAVID VOGUER

I don't know if anyone though of it... But I have a feeling that this season could be about movie stars and filming movies in hollywood... not to mention every season we have someone who is involved or wants to be involved in movies.

This would also explain the trailers!

Sorry if someone already made this assumption before, couldn't find it...

tumblr_mnh2g1TKZR1s5p4ndo1_250.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

aaronyoji

i feel like last season was already hollywood enough? idk it just seems celeb centered. its obvious its farm-fairy tales or something this season? 

CyanLights

I really don't want glitz and glamor and opulence, I want the scary horror that was present during seasons 2 and the first half of 4

HOTNebraskaGuy

Who wanted to be famous/on film in season one and two? (Sorry, I totally forgot).

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland

All those trailers are not very 'Hollywood'... But I'd love a Hollywood theme :excited2:

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

All those trailers are not very 'Hollywood'... But I'd love a Hollywood theme :excited2:

Not hollywood but more like movie sets thing, eras of horror movies, i dunno, just a thought tho...

CyanLights
4 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

Who wanted to be famous/on film in season one and two? (Sorry, I totally forgot).

Constance moved to LA to be a movie star I think. There was also the Black Dahlia. In season two I don't remember 

Debithius
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The trailers highlights hollywood movies. Alien movies, the shadow thing that grabs the woman by her hair (aka old school vampire movies), chainsaw masacre and uh like zombie/horror movies in general. Hollywood? I think yes.

4 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Constance moved to LA to be a movie star I think. There was also the Black Dahlia. In season two I don't remember 

In season two, Sister Jude was a singer before running over that girl 

DAVID VOGUER
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

exactly, only one trailer takes place during that one film style - time period, we just don't know which one is it...other trailers are hollywood movies set in the different time periods... my bets are, that the theme will take place during the lake monster style films...

DAVID VOGUER

and other trailers show other kind of mainstream horror movies.... every period of time had it's own style of horror film...

also when you watch recap trailer you notice that every season had a sense of originality to it (even though it draws inspiration from so endless horror cinematography) and when they represent season 6, you see mainstream themes like saw, grudge, slasher, ghost, monster movies, etc. ... it's impossible that any of it will represent the main theme, only the time period

River

Hollywood is too wide for a theme, the theme should be a place: house, asylum and the rest..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived