💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Eau De Gaga Photoshoot

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Edonis

When it was originally revealed, I seriously thought (because I'm delusional mostly) that Sexxx Dreams would be played in the ad. The pictures were oozing in sexuality.

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Paulchieffo said:

Such an underrated scent! Just ordered another bottle:hor:

My impact :whitney:

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

When it was originally revealed, I seriously thought (because I'm delusional mostly) that Sexxx Dreams would be played in the ad. The pictures were oozing in sexuality.

We all did. :diane: We had such high hopes for that commercial. Too bad it became an unfitting promotion for CTC.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Babel

Is it confirmed when she did the photoshoot? Cause it screams 2012 (Mark and Jeremy still with her), and maybe she recycled an old photoshoot to sell the fragrance and be done with the contract (since she didn't want to sell perfumes in the first place).

Iwontell

For Mark and Jeremy to be in this shoot, these pics must have been taken years before they were used...probably during or before BTW's promotion...I wonder what was their original purpose.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Babel

She looks GOOD though. And the photos makes me want to be one of those "I miss Jeremy/Mark" monsters.

Deeply I loved all the homoerotic stuff happening with them and Gaga in and out of stage. :unicorn:

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Is it confirmed when she did the photoshoot? Cause it screams 2012 (Mark and Jeremy still with her), and maybe she recycled an old photoshoot to sell the fragrance and be done with the contract (since she didn't want to sell perfumes in the first place).

6 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

For Mark and Jeremy to be in this shoot, these pics must have been taken years before they were used...probably during or before BTW's promotion...I wonder what was their original purpose.

I could definitely see it being filmed late 2011 or early 2012... but I don't think it was originally for a perfume either, or it would've been used for Fame? Or maybe she was trying to get everything out of the way so she never had to deal with filming another one idk. Would love to know more about it though.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

abductee

The ARTPOP tattoo isn't visible, so it must have been early 2012.

It was probably additional stuff from the Fame fragrance tbh.

Gagz4Gaga

She looks so good here tbh.

But OT, I've been wanting to buy a Gaga perfume. Which one should i get first? I live outside the US by the way.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived