💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Wendy Williams firing her husband?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

It's been a tough couple of weeks for Wendy Williams. While on summer hiatus, it was announced that she fired several top producers of her show, allegedly letting them take the fall for her controversial statements about historically black universities and organizations such as the NAACP (a scandal so controversial that Wendy had to do a massive out-of-character "mea culpa" and invite Roland Martin on her show to educate her). 

Then, this week, it was announced that, to replace her producers, she hired the former producer of 'The View' who is currently embroiled in a legal battle with Rosie O'Donnell over her wrongful termination from the show. 

And just days later, it was revealed that her bestie "Wig" had died at the young age of 44. 

And now, on top of all that, it's rumored (and reported by her OWN NETWORK, BET) that her husband is causing massive problems behind the scenes and is about to be fired... And Wendy is on board with the firing (and allegedly considering divorce). 

Source: http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2016/08/25/report--wendy-williams.html

Poor, Wendy!! It's hard being #1. I wish her all the best. I live for her show. I can't wait til she is back on air, but I'm shook by all this. It surely will not be the same when she comes back. Pull thru, Wendy! 

giphy.gif

ReidOne
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who cares as long as she slays?

tumblr_inline_nxssdq7oT81t5s919_500.gif

Wendy will always slay. She needs no one else. 

y0rr7_s-200x150.gif

adamsenigma

This women can talk lotta **** sometimes but omg I lover her and I really dont want her to go thru all of that :/

ReidOne
Just now, adammonroe said:

This women can talk lotta **** sometimes but omg I lover her and I really dont want her to go thru all of that :/

I know... especially while she is on hiatus and should be relaxing and resting up. I feel for her! :(

RAMROD

Wow, the person who exposed people got the taste of her own pill :udidnt:

Scary tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Iwontell

I'm here for Wendy doing a Hot Topic about herself!
SO meta! The A/V Club comments section would jyzz all over it.
tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ReidOne

Wendy fans.... while The Wendy Show may be on hiatus, we do get NEW Wendy next week!! Bevy Smith has confirmed that 'Wendy's Style Squad' is filming a VMA's fashion recap on Monday!!! 

I'll be on the edge of my seat to see if Wendy addresses any of this mess. :excited2:

bp13724.jpg

PunkTheFunk
19 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

And just days later, it was revealed that her bestie "Wig" had died at the young age of 44.

OMG :O My heart just dropped holy sh*t I watch the after show all the time 

ReidOne

For those who don't keep close tabs on Wendy, I'd also like to provide these receipts... 'The Wendy Show' is about to enter it's ***8th*** season on air! And her contract already guarantees her to remain on air through the year 2020. That means she's guaranteed ELEVEN seasons! This is HUGE for a daytime talk show. 

Wendy is one of only 7 daytime talk shows that have premiered since the year 2000 to continue beyond a 7th season (and trust me, there have been DOZENS). 

Wendy is not just a shock-gossip flash in the pan. The reason we all talk about her so much is because she really is dominating the daytime talk show arena. 

God bless Wendy!! 

ReidOne
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

OMG :O My heart just dropped holy sh*t I watch the after show all the time 

I know... it's so sad! :(

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

I don't like her because she sided with the Pig :reductive:. Wendy who? 

Wendy will always be a pop cultural icon because of this landmark 2003 interview during her radio days. She doesn't even need the TV show to be a legend! It's just the cherry on top. 

Archived