music news

Rihanna to open The VMAs

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Harry
11 hours ago, Yanko said:

meat-dress-lady-gaga-10.jpg

?

Tbh I think simulating intercourse with an alleged sex offender on Saturday Night Live is an even better example for the "tactics" that user was referring to :rip:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
13 hours ago, Dwightie said:

A la Madonna and Nicki Minaj? It's so trashy how all these so called artists resort to those kind of moves and tactics for attention. 

lady_gaga-rkelly-snl-skeuds.jpg

lady-gaga-r-kelly-500x280.jpg

SNLLadyGagaRKellyfellatioLSNBC.jpg

ok

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Tbh I think simulating intercourse with an alleged sex offender on Saturday Night Live is an even better example for the "tactics" that user was referring to :rip:

free kesha 

NE Thing

What an unruly mess is this thread. To be on topic: I wish Rihanna to start of with Consideration, and perform Work, This is What You Came For and Needed Me to follow. Needed Me can tradition into Love on the Brain and it can end off with Kiss it Better. All of these songs, of course, would be drastically shortened to fit a ten minute timeframe roughly. 

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, King Unicorn said:

What an unruly mess is this thread. To be on topic: I wish Rihanna to start of with Consideration, and perform Work, This is What You Came For and Needed Me to follow. Needed Me can tradition into Love on the Brain and it can end off with Kiss it Better. All of these songs, of course, would be drastically shortened to fit a ten minute timeframe roughly. 

She will perform her hits not ANTi

NE Thing
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She will perform her hits not ANTi

Okie dokie then. She should star with her ANTi your rendition of Umbrella into a drastically shortened Don't Stop the Music. The RIR mix of What's My Name would follow with Work and a dance break containing samples of Rude Boy, Birthday Cake and Pour it Up - which would eventually lead into a trap-beat version of BBHMM, blending well Ito Diamonds and Kiss it Better. 

Later her in the show she would perform LOTB and Needed Me medley as people expect her to perform twice. 

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Archived