💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna to open The VMAs

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Dwightie said:

A la Madonna and Nicki Minaj? It's so trashy how all these so called artists resort to those kind of moves and tactics for attention. 

meat-dress-lady-gaga-10.jpg

?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
11 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

Oh wow. Is she gonna do like segmented performances throughout the show or smth. That'd be really cool. 

Well an insider type on another forum with MTV connections (he's proven it) said she's opening and closing but he's lied in the past to mess with people, so I don't know if it's true.

Pharamon

What is the song at the end?

OT: Most boring VMAs to date... nothing literally nothing exciting

The Child
9 hours ago, Dwightie said:

Why open the show if she's going to do a 15 minute medley preceding the Vanguard? STUPID. MTV can't find anyone else? The Vanguard recipient usually does a 15 minute medley of their hits, it makes no sense that she opens the show too. Payola I'm guessing. 

The Vanguard recipient usually doesn't perform, I don't know why since 2013 the Vangurd recipient performs a medley, it makes no sense.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
7 hours ago, Yanko said:

then dont watch it she wont miss you 

Lmao bye. I have the right to dislike something and criticize it. And I'm only watching it for Britney anyway.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao bye. I have the right to dislike something and criticize it. And I'm only watching it for Britney anyway.

but you haven't even seen the performance how can you criticize something that has yet to happen? :rip: :toofunny:

The Child
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

but you haven't even seen the performance how can you criticize something that has yet to happen? :rip: :toofunny:

I didn't criticize that performance, I criticized Rihanna's performing abilities. :classy:

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I didn't criticize that performance, I criticized Rihanna's performing abilities. :classy:

"I don't want bad vocals, bad dancing, cringeworthy outfits and twerking."

you are saying that the performance whihc has yet to happen will have bad vocals, bad dancing, and twerking

so you are criticizing the upcoming performance.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

"I don't want bad vocals, bad dancing, cringeworthy outfits and twerking."

you are saying that the performance whihc has yet to happen will have bad vocals, bad dancing, and twerking

so you are criticizing the upcoming performance.

No, I just stated what I don't want. Now stop bothering me and go back licking Rihanna's ass.

tumblr_nurt3noBav1ugv3i7o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Skrill said:

What is the song at the end?

OT: Most boring VMAs to date... nothing literally nothing exciting

Nothing beats how boring 2012 was 

River

wtf is this cheap 3d vegetarian video?!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived